Reload this Page >

Shopping in NZ from UK

Shopping in NZ from UK

Old Sep 28th 2010, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

sarah_matt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shopping in NZ from UK

Hello

I have an neice who will be turning 18 in a few days and I want to send her a gift, via the Internet. I am hoping that there is a shop in NZ (christchurch area) that sells UK items, where I can log onto their website and purchase some items and have them delivered.

I have had a look already and found plenty of websites, but was hoping to send her a little bit of 'Britian' her way.

Any info would be greatly recieved.

Reason for being unperpared is that we have just returned from living in Canada for 2 years and we are still finding our feet.

Many thanks

Sarah
Old Sep 29th 2010, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shopping in NZ from UK

http://www.theenglishcornershop.co.nz/
They're not in Christchurch but they deliver nationwide.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

you absolute legend. That shop sells Beer!!! Real Ale.

My missus is not going to be happy
Old Sep 29th 2010, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

Not only do they sell decent beer, they are having an open day soon with an on licence so there's drinks ahoy
Old Sep 30th 2010, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

Is this based in Auckland? I sense a weekend to visit friends ahem
Old Sep 30th 2010, 2:26 am

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.flyingflowers.co.nz/afawc...D-COOKIES.html

I used to use this site all the time before we moved to NZ to send english-themed hampers to my parents!