Shoe Shops

Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:11 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shoe Shops

Off down the road today and in desperate need of retail therapy

Does ANYONE know where I can buy Clarks shoes for children in Christchurch please? If not Clarks something of a similar standard.

Ta very much you lovely lot
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

dubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nice
Default Re: Shoe Shops

Hi sarah,

you could try Ballantynes, they do sell Clarkes but not sure about the kids selection.

Happy Shopping
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kev&sarah

Does ANYONE know where I can buy Clarks shoes for children in Christchurch please? If not Clarks something of a similar standard.

Ta very much you lovely lot
hi jacky g here...i'm in auckland,but what i would give to be able to get the kids clarks shoes,or startright,...there was 1 shoe shop in howick,the guy tried to tell us they were the equivelent to clark shoes...

got the kids feet measured my son was a size 12....kids size....
he didn't have any size 12's left,because we came in during the term,
so he asked if we would like a size 10 because thats all he had leftand proceeded to try and squeeze my sons feet into them.....
never been back,wouldn't get that in clarks...everyone seems to go to no 1 shoe here.....its crap,but cheap.....jacky
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

dubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nice

I Have to buy school shoes for my kids and they both have bigger feet than me now, I am uk3 lol not fun shoes shopping for me over here, unless I want barbie or brats sandals.

The school shoes they have in no.1 warehouse weigh an absolute ton,so I take them to the athletes foor in riccarton, unfortunatley the shoes in there are $120 +
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah

:

Oh how I know what you mean !!
What I wouldn't give some days just to walk around the Metrocentre, Meadow Hall or even Brent Cross.

However, luckily just come back from a few days in Sydney, where I topped up my "browsing" needs.

Twice around Farmer Store in Rotorua JUST doesn't do it some days

Still buying shoes for your children?

Gill
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

This has got to be a business opportunity, surely. There must be a market outside of Auckland for properly fitting children's shoes. Anyone looking for a business venture, or to be an active investor?

Alison
Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by littleal
This has got to be a business opportunity, surely. There must be a market outside of Auckland for properly fitting children's shoes. Anyone looking for a business venture, or to be an active investor?

Alison
i think the business would only be any good for ex pats,given the fact that half the kiwi kids don't ever wear shoes....still don't get that...jacky
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garryhg
i think the business would only be any good for ex pats,given the fact that half the kiwi kids don't ever wear shoes....still don't get that...jacky
Well my kids dont go barefoot as I dont want them to get their feet cut with glass. If you look carefully even in the toddler parks there is bits of broken glass all over the place. DS has sandals if its really hot and my little bubba has the cutest tiniest pair of pink sandals that youve ever seen!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice

Future feet sell Clarks for children they are in Milford Hamilton and Ponsoby you can also buy online www.futurefeet.co.nz.