Shipping My Stuff

Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:48 am
Just Joined

EJD08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping My Stuff

Hi
Can anyone advise the cheapest company to ship 4 boxes from UK to New Zealand please??? I'm not taking much stuff!!
Thanks
Old Nov 27th 2008, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping My Stuff

hiya

we are using seven seas to ship our things, i think 1st item the dearest then next goes down etc... we are sending a 42 inch plasma a 37 inch lcd 4 tea chests and 5 book boxes( normal sized boxes just stronger) and costing us 618 quid heres there site addy http://www.sevenseasworldwide.com/home.aspx they just dropped our boxes off today and you just call them b4 2pm and they will uplift them the next day

good luck

caz
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

EJD08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much for this - I'll try them. When do you move to NZ?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

next sunday we fly out
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolineshewan
next sunday we fly out
Hey Caroline

Youll see a difference here from Sunny High Blantyre to New Plymouth ....... x mas in summer ....... weird but cool
Old Nov 28th 2008, 1:17 am
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by carolineshewan
next sunday we fly out
Hope everything goes well for you, my kids used to do swimming lessons at the swimming pool in Blanta, hows the lovely weather over there at the moment?

Well we have got the sun out for you arriving, you no doubt have not seen that for a while, it is that big orange thing in the sky
Old Nov 28th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

lol im hoping a huge difference lol, i am actually looking forward to xmas in the sun, we normally go to gran can or somewhere just b4 xmas and i have always wanted to do it over xmas just never done it yet and its so great i will be doing it every year.. As a bar manager for years i always offered to do the xmas day shift(b4 baby lol) as i always thought just like any other day , but now it will be so cool to be able to go out , and also to see lucy playing with her pressies.

the blantyre baths are great for kids , lucy loves it there, and i was a gym member so have swam there a few times my self, its amazing at how small the world is huh

get that sun hot hot hot for me lol

caz
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:44 am
AKT
Forum Regular

AKT will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by EJD08
Hi
Can anyone advise the cheapest company to ship 4 boxes from UK to New Zealand please??? I'm not taking much stuff!!
Thanks
The 'minimum' you can ship is 1 cubic meter (so you'll pay for that at least).....can put you in touch with a shipper if you want. Cheapest to do your own customs clearance at this end to avoid mark-ups by all along the line. There was no BAF last month so now is a good time to ship, esp with a weak USD.

HTH

A