Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Shipping agent recommendation from NZ to UK

Shipping agent recommendation from NZ to UK

Old Oct 13th 2016, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

MarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Shipping agent recommendation from NZ to UK

So this morning we had Crown Relocations come round to give us a quote. However, as seems typical in this isolated country where everyone is in their own bubble, they rock up in a fully liveried car outside my rented property!!!!! At least now I won’t need to give notice to the landlord because the curtain twitching neighbours will do that for me!
This relocation back to civilisation is about me and not Crowns self-promotion! How utterly indiscreet and stupid can a company like this be? At no point did the two agents I spoke to or the consultant who telephoned me to confirm the night before say that there would be a huge banner on their car! I sent the lady back with a flea in her ear, I was a bit harsh, but seriously, this sort of thing should just not happen!
Old Oct 13th 2016, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MarineboyNZ
So this morning we had Crown Relocations come round to give us a quote. However, as seems typical in this isolated country where everyone is in their own bubble, they rock up in a fully liveried car outside my rented property!!!!! At least now I won’t need to give notice to the landlord because the curtain twitching neighbours will do that for me!
This relocation back to civilisation is about me and not Crowns self-promotion! How utterly indiscreet and stupid can a company like this be? At no point did the two agents I spoke to or the consultant who telephoned me to confirm the night before say that there would be a huge banner on their car! I sent the lady back with a flea in her ear, I was a bit harsh, but seriously, this sort of thing should just not happen!
Get a grip! Who care's about if everyman and his dog knows your leaving? Why does it matter?
Old Oct 13th 2016, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

MarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of lightMarineboyNZ is a glorious beacon of light

Uhm because we are not leaving until February and the landlord, partners employer don't know! That's why it matters!
Old Oct 13th 2016, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MarineboyNZ
Uhm because we are not leaving until February and the landlord, partners employer don't know! That's why it matters!
No ... still can't see it!
Old Oct 14th 2016, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute

It is I, LeCrown

Old Oct 14th 2016, 4:34 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

I stipulated that the movers park around the corner from our house when they came to estimate the moving cost. It's a small town and we weren't yet on the market at that stage.

Not least the fact that my husband had not yet resigned from his job. Like I said, it's a small town.

Last edited by Snap Shot; Oct 14th 2016 at 4:40 am. Reason: It's a small town