Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Shipping 2-3 boxes to the UK

Shipping 2-3 boxes to the UK

Old Nov 13th 2011, 3:07 am
Just Joined

Addictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to all
Default Shipping 2-3 boxes to the UK

Can anybody recommend a good shipping company I have 2-3 boxes of personal stuff that I need shipped to the UK?

Needs to be picked up from my door and delivered to a home address in the UK.

Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 13th 2011, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping 2-3 boxes to the UK

I'd look at Air New Zealand's excess baggage rates if you fly with them, they are really hard to beat right now.
Old Nov 13th 2011, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Check the links in this post/article:

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Shipping_Via_Airfreight

I think this will give you what you need.
Old Nov 13th 2011, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Take a look at these - http://www.sevenseasworldwide.com/

Some people have used them to ship stuff. It can go by sea or air.
Old Nov 13th 2011, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

Addictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to all

Thanks for all your info
Old Nov 16th 2011, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

vicci is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Addictedtosushi View Post
Can anybody recommend a good shipping company I have 2-3 boxes of personal stuff that I need shipped to the UK?

Needs to be picked up from my door and delivered to a home address in the UK.

Thanks in advance.
We have used sevenseas before and they were cheap and got the stuff here all in tact. All the very best