Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Shhesh, who needs a soap opera?

Shhesh, who needs a soap opera?

Old May 11th 2005, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Merlot12 will become famous soon enoughMerlot12 will become famous soon enough
Default Shhesh, who needs a soap opera?

Well it has been a fine introduction to this forum. I have posted a new topic once, hung around a bit, but I don't think I will be back.

I have never seen such bitter and twisted vitriole from so many people - life is to short to put up with this kind of crap.

I hope you all find happiness somewhere, and please god, let none of you be my neighbour when I return to ChCh.

Have a nice life,

Merlot12
Old May 11th 2005, 4:55 pm
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice
Default Re: Shhesh, who needs a soap opera?

Hear, hear.
Old May 11th 2005, 5:23 pm
Banned

jumbabone will become famous soon enoughjumbabone will become famous soon enough

Well said
Old May 11th 2005, 5:38 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree...I spend the majority or my net time on mov****.com where I have met friendly people who are helpful and nice...and if they do have an opinion they express it nicely without shooting down in flames or slagging off people! I dont know what it is about this forum but I agree with the OP! I still will use the lounge and TIO but Im sick of all the bickering here....my kids behave better!
Old May 11th 2005, 6:10 pm
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice

Originally Posted by lucyb
I agree...I spend the majority or my net time on mov****.com where I have met friendly people who are helpful and nice...and if they do have an opinion they express it nicely without shooting down in flames or slagging off people! I dont know what it is about this forum but I agree with the OP! I still will use the lounge and TIO but Im sick of all the bickering here....my kids behave better!
Right off to mov****.com it is then!
Old May 11th 2005, 6:18 pm
enilorac

Originally Posted by Merlot12
Well it has been a fine introduction to this forum. I have posted a new topic once, hung around a bit, but I don't think I will be back.

I have never seen such bitter and twisted vitriole from so many people - life is to short to put up with this kind of crap.

I hope you all find happiness somewhere, and please god, let none of you be my neighbour when I return to ChCh.

Have a nice life,

Merlot12
Bye Paul, hope everything goes well for you in Chch and that you find a lovely place to settle in Wellington.....best wishes

Caroline

Old May 11th 2005, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Merlot12 will become famous soon enoughMerlot12 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by enilorac
Bye Paul, hope everything goes well for you in Chch and that you find a lovely place to settle in Wellington.....best wishes

Caroline
Sorry you have got it all wrong. Read below my thread entitled cold houses...

I think you have just demonstrated my point very well. Thank you.
Old May 11th 2005, 6:49 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. That was quick.
Old May 11th 2005, 7:53 pm
enilorac

Originally Posted by Merlot12
Sorry you have got it all wrong. Read below my thread entitled cold houses...

I think you have just demonstrated my point very well. Thank you.
My apologies Merlot12, I had been informed that you were Paul Wardle and my message to Paul was entirely genuine, he has been extremely helpful to me today and I just wanted to wish him well.....don't tar everyone with the same brush......as you will see from my threads/posts I do not endorse what has been happening on this forum lately and indeed have taken positive steps to try and improve things...

Caroline