Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Shameless plug - ETERNITY

Shameless plug - ETERNITY

Old Mar 26th 2013, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shameless plug - ETERNITY

This week the film Eternity goes on release in NZ.

http://www.eternity-thefilm.com/

Please go and see it when it hits your town. The reason I'm promoting it is
a) cos I am in it!
b) cos my friend wrote/directed and produced it on a tiny budget - http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment...-Kiwi-director

Enjoy!
Old Mar 26th 2013, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

passthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud of
Default Re: Shameless plug - ETERNITY

Watched the trailer, looks very interesting, what part do you play, or would you rather not say?
Old Mar 26th 2013, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

you'll have to guess and bearing in mind that only a couple of people on this forum have met me in real life, it's gonna be a tough one to work out. One clue: black coat
Old Mar 26th 2013, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cappuccino
you'll have to guess and bearing in mind that only a couple of people on this forum have met me in real life, it's gonna be a tough one to work out. One clue: black coat
Yeah it looks good.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

passthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud of

Viewed again, but can't see a black coat. Any more clues?
Also do you know where that indoor tennis court is?
Old Mar 26th 2013, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by passthevalium
Viewed again, but can't see a black coat. Any more clues?
Also do you know where that indoor tennis court is?
You'll have to watch the whole film :-)

I'm not sure about the tennis court, but I can find out for you.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by julesnye
Yeah it looks good.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

You'll have to watch the whole film :-)
I will.
I always fancied being in a film, there's only one small problem though,
I can't act. I was a professional singer for many years though.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; Mar 27th 2013 at 12:55 am. Reason: Fixed quotes
Old Mar 27th 2013, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Still couldnt see you!!
Old Mar 27th 2013, 5:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by passthevalium
I will.
I always fancied being in a film, there's only one small problem though,
I can't act. I was a professional singer for many years though.
That's it. Spill the beans . We need Pics and YouTube
This wee forum needs all the fame it can get.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 5:35 am
`

This week the film Eternity goes on release in NZ.

http://www.eternity-thefilm.com/

Please go and see it when it hits your town. The reason I'm promoting it is
a) cos I am in it!
b) cos my friend wrote/directed and produced it on a tiny budget - http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment...-Kiwi-director

Enjoy!
Would that be with the State cinemas then Capp?

Or would something special like the Gecko pick it up.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh, a filum star in our midst. It all looks very classy.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

The locations for the film as follows:
Wellington - Paramount from tomorrow (tonight was the premiere)
Wanaka - Cinema Paradiso from tomorrow
Auckland - Rialto Newmarket from April 17th

I'll give you more locations/dates when I find out.

I was so excited to see the film all the way through for the first time. I have a tiny part but it was a buzz to see my name on the credits
Old Mar 27th 2013, 10:48 am
`

Nelson purlease
Old Mar 27th 2013, 6:25 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I would if I could

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.