sewing supplies?

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 7:39 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sewing supplies?

am wondering about maybe making some bunting for decorating for LO's birthday later this month but dunno where to get the cotton tape i'd need! any suggestions for haberdashery suppliers welcome (we're in hibiscus coast)... i've had a look at farmers and warehouse but may be looking and not seeing...

thanks everso!
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Newfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud of
Default Re: sewing supplies?

I know its not your area but in rotorua there is a shop called Ajays Emporium that sells that sort of stuff plus more. Is there something similar to you?

You could also try spotlight, or even 2 dollar shops are sometimes good.

Hope that helps
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

dorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to all

Spotlight - Wairau park on the north shore
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Newfies
I know its not your area but in rotorua there is a shop called Ajays Emporium that sells that sort of stuff plus more. Is there something similar to you?

You could also try spotlight, or even 2 dollar shops are sometimes good.

Hope that helps
There's an emporium (similar I think) in the little block of shops behind the McDonalds in Orewa (ie over the road from the AA shop and the Sir Ed statue).
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:07 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely Spotlight. It has absolutely everything you'll need.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 7:08 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Ike's Emporium is the shop in Orewa which lapsed kiwi is referring to & Spotlight at Wairau is great too.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 7:17 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

ace, thank you all! (i now have no excuse!!)
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 9:25 pm
Banned

Madmaxdeux will become famous soon enough

Stoof, where in NZ are you?