Seven Deadly Sins

Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Seven Deadly Sins

THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS

Old

Sloth
Envy
Gluttony
Greed
Lust
Wrath
Pride

New

Genetic modification
Carrying out experiments on humans
Polluting the environment
Causing social injustice
Causing poverty
Becoming obscenely wealthy
Taking drugs

I think I preferred the old ones as I can't see Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman making a movie about the new ones...

Carrying out experiments on humans... does that include coaxing your mate to try this cocktail of alcohol, out of whats left at the end of the party?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:23 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis

Carrying out experiments on humans... does that include coaxing your mate to try a cocktail of alcohol, out of whats left at the end of the party?
OMG A few of us did that once on a Keycamp site in France. I puked florescent green for two days & couldn't share the drive back to the ferry port.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:23 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Does this mean that the previous set of deadly sins are now withdrawn? if so some of the Catholic priests in the USA won't notice any difference.

"Taking of drugs" that's a good one, includes the contraceptive pill and HIV prevention does it, where would the world be without the benign but obscenely wealthy Catholic Church?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:00 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Love the wording "Becoming obscenely wealthy". So Bill Gates (with all his philanthropic work) is going to hell, but the Pope gets a free pass...

Yeah I'm a cynic.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

"Carrying out experiments on humans"

The medics among us are off to Hell then Lucky buggers
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:49 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Love the wording "Becoming obscenely wealthy". So Bill Gates (with all his philanthropic work) is going to hell, but the Pope gets a free pass...

Yeah I'm a cynic.
Im alright Jack, no hope of me becoming obscenely wealthy - unless I win the lotto, the old ones are the best, the new ones are rubbish, worst I can say is that I might pollute the enviroment by forgetting to recycle a few bits and driving my car..
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
"Carrying out experiments on humans"

The medics among us are off to Hell then Lucky buggers
DOH, are my mistakes counted as experiments!!!!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

So does this mean that Hell will be changing the name of their pizas?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:38 am

Yep, I'll have a snack sized social injustice, hold the anchovies.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:17 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

The sad part is, before it was pretty damned assured I was going to hell. Now it's only a probability. *sigh* What's a girl to do?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:32 am

That's a good point actually! these new sins are virutally impossible for most of us to achieve. Perhaps we should start a campaign to bring back original sin?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:42 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Carrying out experiments on humans... does that include coaxing your mate to try this cocktail of alcohol, out of whats left at the end of the party?

Is that what happened to dribble then simon eh eh eh??? He rolled up here saturday night looking as green as our carpet. He was ordered straight to the bathroom!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:48 am
Maz

Originally Posted by dreamfish
Is that what happened to dribble then simon eh eh eh??? He rolled up here saturday night looking as green as our carpet. He was ordered straight to the bathroom!
Saturday night or Sunday morning?