Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Serviced Apartments in Wellington

Serviced Apartments in Wellington

Old Sep 8th 2010, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of
Default Serviced Apartments in Wellington

Hi, does anyone know of any reasonably priced serviced apartments in Welly, to stay for 2 weeks or so

I'm asking as the one my future employer suggested is taking a fair chunk out of the relocation package, so i'm trying to find one a bit less and recommend it

Cheers
Old Sep 8th 2010, 6:09 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serviced Apartments in Wellington

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp View Post
Hi, does anyone know of any reasonably priced serviced apartments in Welly, to stay for 2 weeks or so

I'm asking as the one my future employer suggested is taking a fair chunk out of the relocation package, so i'm trying to find one a bit less and recommend it

Cheers
Hopefully you'll get some advice from OP's but in the meantime it might be worth checking out wotif.com
B x
Old Sep 8th 2010, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

We stayed in the Quest Apartments they were great they have everything you need and reasonably priced too

Good Luck
Old Sep 8th 2010, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

We stayed at Buckley Home Stay for 2 weeks, the owner is lovely & a wealth of knowledge. We still keep in touch. It's at the far end of Newtown, the link has maps with distances etc..... there is regular public transport to the city centre.

http://www.buckleyhomestay.co.nz/index.htm
Old Sep 9th 2010, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

Mgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond repute

Southern Cross Apartments in the Cuba area.
Old Sep 9th 2010, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

drrobert is just really nicedrrobert is just really nicedrrobert is just really nicedrrobert is just really nicedrrobert is just really nicedrrobert is just really nicedrrobert is just really nicedrrobert is just really nicedrrobert is just really nicedrrobert is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mgee View Post
You could also look at bookabach.co.nz. Might be nicer (and cheaper) to stay in a bach on the south coast or the Miramar peninsula if you have a vehicle and prefer peace and quiet!
Old Sep 9th 2010, 1:14 am
Just Joined

debsnotdebbie has a brilliant futuredebsnotdebbie has a brilliant futuredebsnotdebbie has a brilliant futuredebsnotdebbie has a brilliant futuredebsnotdebbie has a brilliant futuredebsnotdebbie has a brilliant futuredebsnotdebbie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp View Post

Cheers
I have one in Eastbourne but you may prefer to be closer to the city check out www.holidayhouses.co.nz there is lots on here

Good luck
Old Sep 9th 2010, 4:50 am
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mgee View Post
this is where we stayed too. I think they were the cheapest serviced apts we could find, or maybe second cheapest.
They had unlimited braodband in the room (not all of them do) and of course and excellent pub next door. And the best location IMO.
Old Sep 9th 2010, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

Cool
I'll recommend Southern Cross, a lot cheaper

Is it noisy though being near Cuba Street?

Might have to contact some of you guys to help contact folks on Trade Me. Starting to see some potential future flatshares in the last couple of days
Old Sep 9th 2010, 7:33 pm
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute

I never had a problem with the noise from Cuba or from the pub next door. And we had an apartment at the front of the building.

If you need help on trade me, drop me a PM I'd be more than happy to help.