senior member???

Old Jul 29th 2008, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default senior member???

just noticed that i am no longer a member and am instead a senior member
how did that happen?????

is it when youve done so many posts or something????????
Old Jul 29th 2008, 10:35 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: senior member???

Oo eer . Not too flattering in some circles I s'pose.

It'll be to do with the amount of your posts.

You don't have to put up with having yourself called a member of any sort if you don't want to.

Go to - My Profile at the top right of the window.
then - Edit Profile which you will see on the left.
next - scroll down until you see Optional Information and you will see it allows you to custom the user title. Change it for something a little more 'you'
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: senior member???

Maybe for some of us it should read 'Senile Member'