Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Sending money from New Zealand to UK

Sending money from New Zealand to UK

Old Mar 19th 2007, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

scracha has a brilliant futurescracha has a brilliant futurescracha has a brilliant futurescracha has a brilliant futurescracha has a brilliant futurescracha has a brilliant future
Default Sending money from New Zealand to UK

Anyone recommend the cheapest way of sending money back to a UK bank account? Come to think of it, I'm always buying stuff from Australia. It always amazes me that the Westpac is Australian owned yet charges so much for paying money into Australian bank accounts.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sending money from New Zealand to UK

May be worth your while having a peep in the Returning to UK part of this shallow web site as there are many who do from NZ.

Good luck
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

scracha has a brilliant futurescracha has a brilliant futurescracha has a brilliant futurescracha has a brilliant futurescracha has a brilliant futurescracha has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sending money from New Zealand to UK

Originally Posted by Nice Guy View Post
May be worth your while having a peep in the Returning to UK part of this shallow web site as there are many who do from NZ.

Good luck
Ta,...been searching through pages of info...
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:43 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scracha View Post
Ta,...been searching through pages of info...
Takes a bit of effort to join but if you are making regular transfers http://www.xe.com will allow you to make transfers from your bank account to most accounts around the world. Fees vary between countrys (costs $15 to transfer from NZ to OZ), they also give you the proper market rate, not a rate that has been shaved by your bank.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ex_exile View Post
Takes a bit of effort to join but if you are making regular transfers http://www.xe.com will allow you to make transfers from your bank account to most accounts around the world. Fees vary between countrys (costs $15 to transfer from NZ to OZ), they also give you the proper market rate, not a rate that has been shaved by your bank.
Lol, it's the site I quite often cheque. I hadn't even noticed their "service" before.

I'd get stung twice on the wire transfer fee but for even relatively modest amounts it seems to be the one to choose as they guarantee the best rates. Thanks.