Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Sending ITA tomorrow!

Sending ITA tomorrow!

Old Jan 30th 2011, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

gaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nice
Default Sending ITA tomorrow!

Feeling a bit nervous as we are sending our ITA off tomorrow. Meds came back with slightly raised cholesterol (hopefully the bag of crisps I had a few hours before the blood tests!!!!) and my daughter has turned 11 since the medicals (so no x-Ray). Has anyone came across this before? Surely the immigration guys will see that the meds were done when she was 10!!! Fingers crossed
Old Jan 30th 2011, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sending ITA tomorrow!

Good luck Gaz. Keep us informed eh.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 8:59 am
Banned

robbyarg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sending ITA tomorrow!

I think the med should be ok. It's the final assessment that matters. If your doctor says that overall you are good to go and will not be a threat to the budget of NZ Health Care, there should be no problem. And already half of NZ are obese, so what's a little bit of a higher cholesterol?

As for your daughter, her age should not be a problem since all medicals are acceptable for the particular timeframe before you lodge your app.

And if they request another medical, that should not be anything too major. Just get another medical. I doubt that they will ask again until the period of finalization for your app.

And good luck. NZ is an AMAZING country in every way. Everybody deserves to get some bit of NZ in their lives.

Originally Posted by gaz1277
Feeling a bit nervous as we are sending our ITA off tomorrow. Meds came back with slightly raised cholesterol (hopefully the bag of crisps I had a few hours before the blood tests!!!!) and my daughter has turned 11 since the medicals (so no x-Ray). Has anyone came across this before? Surely the immigration guys will see that the meds were done when she was 10!!! Fingers crossed