Send to you?

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of
Default Send to you?

After reading loads of threads about stuff you miss.

I am going to ask the infamous question.

If you could request something to be sent to you what would it be?

Debi
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Send to you?

1) chest freezer
2) Next wardrobe for each of us
3) Some Asda bits and bobs
4) a Topic bar

not much at all haha
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

PM me your address and a couple of topic bars are on their way!

Can't do much about the rest though!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:42 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banshigirl View Post
After reading loads of threads about stuff you miss.

I am going to ask the infamous question.

If you could request something to be sent to you what would it be?

Debi
I miss Tesco and tabloid newspapers (sad I know) oh and chunky kit kats, chocolate is sweeter here.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

misterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nice

I've heard a few people missing UK TV, I'm wondering if many over there are making use of the VoD services? BBC and C4 currently have them, and I think ITV is jumping on the bandwagon too soon. Although you'd really need an uncapped monthly broadband tarrif to make use of them fully.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the pub on a Saturday afternoon, both in the UK and NZ.
The pubs over here are shite, full of pokie machines with no atmospher
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 3:59 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Paxo stuffing
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here View Post
Paxo stuffing
I just got some Paxo from The English Corner Shop in Auckland yesterday! They deliver too but I wanted to go down and drool over all the things there Picked up some Curly Wurly's & Viscounts too
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 5:15 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Curly Wurlys
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS here View Post
Curly Wurlys
$1

http://www.theenglishcornershop.co.nz/

Last edited by UKNZAUS; Dec 23rd 2007 at 5:43 am. Reason: Added in the link
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Just seen that delivery to SI is $20 but if a few of you ordered and split the shipping cost
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Cod, Chips & Mushy Peas & REAL Ale.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by misterjingo View Post
I've heard a few people missing UK TV, I'm wondering if many over there are making use of the VoD services? BBC and C4 currently have them, and I think ITV is jumping on the bandwagon too soon. Although you'd really need an uncapped monthly broadband tarrif to make use of them fully.
BBC iplayer and Channel 4OD is only available to people who live in the UK.

An IP address outside of the UK can't access the services.

The BBC are working to set up a service for BBC World but is quite a way off it seems.........

Last edited by teambwr47; Dec 23rd 2007 at 6:47 am.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

misterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nicemisterjingo is just really nice

Originally Posted by niseysOH View Post
BBC iplayer and Channel 4OD is only available to people who live in the UK.

An IP address outside of the UK can't access the services.

The BBC are working to set up a service for BBC World but is quite a way off it seems.........
hmmm. I didn't know they ip restricted, that kind of sucks - although I guess you could use a UK based proxy or something similar to get around this.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Some frost and a sprinkling of snow on Christmas morning - doesn't feel the same with light nights and warm sunny days!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.