Selling your home

Old Oct 27th 2006, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of
Default Selling your home

Has anyone sold their home through any other than an estate agent. i.e these people or companies that buy for cash. If so, did you get a good price. Can anyone recommend any particular company. I have had a reply from NZIS (I only sent the forms in on Tuesday of this week) and all they need for us to be accepted is my OH contract letter, so I need to sell the house pretty quickly but at the same time not lose a great deal on it. PLEASE HELP!!!!! :scared:
Old Oct 27th 2006, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Kerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really nice
Default Re: Selling your home

We were thinking opf doing this but it seems that these companies will offer upto 30% less of your houses valuation (drive by survey). So we decided to stay well away.

Look at dropping the price (nothing too stupid though) and keep on at the estate agents about your need to move away. You could also mention this to viewers as well so they may think they could get a good bargin.

I was thinking of adding some incentives ie weekend holiday to Prague inc hotel and flight costs, to whoever brought the house but Kerry didn't think that was that great an idea.

If you don't need the equity yet get a interest only mortagage and rent / sell, hopefully over time you may find a buyer.

Good luck

Dirk