British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   See you there! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/see-you-there-420051/)

danny.f Jan 19th 2007 11:59 am

See you there!

Just a very short message to say goodbye to those of you in GB,and hope to see you soon,and Hi to all in NZ,sorry about the noise!

Haven't had much access at present so haven't been visiting much,but watch out once the computer is up and the whiskey is open. Game on!

We leave on Sunday to Heathrow,and HK midweek,arriving Wellington next Fri at 16.30. Pop round if you bored! Take care all. Party on enormously! :D

Am Loolah Jan 19th 2007 12:04 pm

Re: See you there!

Originally Posted by danny.f (Post 4301277)
Just a very short message to say goodbye to those of you in GB,and hope to see you soon,and Hi to all in NZ,sorry about the noise!

Haven't had much access at present so haven't been visiting much,but watch out once the computer is up and the whiskey is open. Game on!

We leave on Sunday to Heathrow,and HK midweek,arriving Wellington next Fri at 16.30. Pop round if you bored! Take care all. Party on enormously! :D

Don't go ... not yet ... wait for us!!!!

You all have a safe journey and BE GOOD!!!!:p

We'll see you when we get there!:thumbup: XXX

UKNZAUS Jan 19th 2007 12:10 pm

Safe trip out!

May see you out there sometime in the next century :D Good Luck xx

Michelle & Carl

P2L Jan 19th 2007 1:26 pm

Can't believe it's time for you to go!!:blink:

Hope you , Donna & kids have a good flight out. Be good in HK!! Kev reckons that they look :mad: at the airport.

Hoping it's not too long before we follow in your footsteps

Kev, Sarah & kids

spackster Jan 19th 2007 2:55 pm

Hope you have a great flight. (Better now it's less windy). Wont be long before we can come and find you. All the best.

Jac and Adie

Maz Jan 19th 2007 3:59 pm

Best of luck to you all, and I hope the flights go well. Wow so many are actually getting there now! Woo hoo! :D

helinuk Jan 19th 2007 4:31 pm

Bon voyage etc etc... hope you have a great time in HK. Go and see the big Buddha on Lantau its awesome!

Looking forward to seeing you and meeting you in Wellington.

Helenx

danny.f Jan 19th 2007 4:31 pm

Thank you all,you gorgeous peeps. Good luck to you too!! Speak really soon!x

:D

dreamfish Jan 19th 2007 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by danny.f (Post 4302084)

fantastic i love a happy ending!! :-)

poppets Jan 19th 2007 8:27 pm

i most certaintly will pop round you ole bugger, -OMG is wellington ready for the Fearons!!!!!!:ohmy:

Boopy Jan 19th 2007 9:48 pm

Have a good flight & see you all soon.

StevieB Jan 20th 2007 11:56 am

Originally Posted by danny.f (Post 4302084)

Will be sure to make an extended trip to Alaska to avoid the National Alert you will generate. will see u when the panic is over!:lol:
Already know ur address, so will descend on you asap!!!!!!:beer: :beer:

SirEglamore Jan 20th 2007 6:07 pm

Good luck Danny and Donna:thumbup:

sky Jan 20th 2007 11:43 pm

Safe journey :) ... I found the flights really hard with little kids but the crew did do their best and seemed to endlessly be shoving food in front of us. I think I was a stone heavier when we eventually arrived in NZ :D