see ya

Old Feb 16th 2010, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of
Default see ya

Hi Guys

Well the way thing are going in the world and the lack of fridgy's on ssl, its time to say adios, all effort with all paper work was wasted eventually.

good luck to all those in nz and all those applying, if anyone wants any info i've got, send me an e-mail through my profile.

Once we get settled and been out in boat, i'll stick some photo's on somehow.

thats it, enough said.

j.j. ( short for jeremy james)
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:55 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: see ya

Hi j.j,

Sorry things haven't gone as planned, but I hope that you will come back to BE from time to time and keep us updated.

Sue
Old Feb 17th 2010, 3:20 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi JJ

So sorry to hear that I wish you all well for the future and have heaps of fun in the boat - pics would be much appreciated and don't be a stranger

Best wishes to you
Old Feb 17th 2010, 4:42 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I really hope you'll pop in from time to time and wave. Oh, and we want photos ...
Old Feb 17th 2010, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue View Post
Hi j.j,

Sorry things haven't gone as planned, but I hope that you will come back to BE from time to time and keep us updated.

Sue
me too.

please come back to us,,, we will miss you!

xx
Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Bye bye babe, be good x

Maybe we see you back here again one day xx

Psycho x
Old Feb 17th 2010, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of

thanks for the reply's

have fun in the sun.

j.j.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjthefridge View Post
have fun in the sun.
I wish Forgot what it looks like!!

Good Luck