Second viewing!

Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Second viewing!

Well after waiting over the weekend for feedback from our viewers, the EA said that they were going to put an offer in grrrr, well I still had no phone call by 5pm so I called them!

Seems they wanted a second viewing on Saturday but as my 'designated' agent wasn't in, no-one bothered to call me ... they wanted a VIEWING either Saturday or Monday not an OFFER !!! ARGH !!! How can those 2 be confused ?!

Anyway, at 5pm we arranged a second viewing for tonight at 6.30pm - OMG I'm knackered !!! I've been spring cleaning today but at my own pace so I've had to run around like a looney cleaning up for it! It's a good job I changed all the bedding this morning and washed it ... otherwise i'd have had 10x the work to do

Anyhoo, just thought I'd update and will let you know how it goes later (if we can sus anything from them!)

Michelle & Carl x
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Suicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to all
Default Re: Second viewing!

Fingers and everything else crossed for you (again )
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:28 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Good look girls
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of

you didnt get much in the way of 'house sale vibes' from you earlier thread then?

maybe you should do what noel edmunds does and 'ask the cosmos'
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Good look girls
Girls ??? Don't think Carl would appreciate being called a girl

M xx