Reload this Page >

Sec, is it really you?

Sec, is it really you?

Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:37 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sec, is it really you?

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel
YEAH!! like a ..... a... mobile phone holster or something.... oh man that would be so FRICKIN AWESOME!!!
oh no, if we're at yours, we can't truthfully say that our invention is 100% NZ owned or made
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:38 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rascal
Can I borrow one, save me catching the bus?
You can catch a lift with me, but only if you promise not to wear any shoes
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:39 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
I can't see your stash of number 8 wire though
It's there under the big pile of corrugated roofing sheets
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

You can catch a lift with me, but only if you promise not to wear any shoes
but you must wear a string vest
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sky
It's there under the big pile of corrugated roofing sheets
Good girl!
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

And stubbies :scared:
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

oh no, if we're at yours, we can't truthfully say that our invention is 100% NZ owned or made
oh yeah.... we could simulate it by making it break really quickly?
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

And bring some gum boots in case we feel like getting dressed up and going to the pub
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

And bring some gum boots in case we feel like getting dressed up and going to the pub
no - i was hoping to keep it informal ...... sorry
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, I'll dig one out.
Which bustop shall I wait at, coz I aint gotta clue.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rascal
Lol, I'll dig one out.
Which bustop shall I wait at, coz I aint gotta clue.
theres one in the north island..... its near the train station.....
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:43 pm
sky
Banned

If you can find one open after 9pm :scared:
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:44 pm
Account Closed

oh yeah.... we could simulate it by making it break really quickly?
Perfect way around it!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

well exciting times ahead - best of luck to you!

life is grand - job going brilliantly although keeping me busy and baby ss 14 months old now - nearly got all his teeth and almost walking..... his first and only word is banana!
Awe thats cute.
Keep them babies as long as you can, they grow up, not so cute.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

theres one in the north island..... its near the train station.....
Didn't think we had a train station anymore, is that in Auckland then?
Maybe should just wait till I have my car back, save me getting on the wrong bus and getting lost
Mind you, can you get lost here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.