Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sec, is it really you?

???!!!

Hooray!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sec, is it really you?

Originally Posted by mazi
???!!!

Hooray!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel
Where have you been?

(Big long lost friend smiley)
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:01 pm
Account Closed

as in big smiley, not big long lost friend
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

Where have you been?

(Big long lost friend smiley)
in a drunked stupor - mrs ss and baby ss visiting family back in nz - im here looking after the house (badly)..... for three whole weeks!!!

having fun though - out most nights - i have bought paper plates so i dont have to wash up and am slowing working my way through my extensive batchelor meals.....

fried onion, mince, mushrooms, baked beans and lots of salt with m&s potato croquettes tonight
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

as in big smiley, not big long lost friend
quite right too - ive lost weight too (got knows how with my current diet) :scared:
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

fried onion, mince, mushrooms, baked beans and lots of salt with m&s potato croquettes tonight
Sounds great, will you be adding lashings and lashings of Watties to jazz it up a bit?
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Sounds great, will you be adding lashings and lashings of Watties to jazz it up a bit?
are you having a tin bath????

heinz.... watties make you start buying reversible fleeces......
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

in a drunked stupor - mrs ss and baby ss visiting family back in nz - im here looking after the house (badly)..... for three whole weeks!!!

having fun though - out most nights - i have bought paper plates so i dont have to wash up and am slowing working my way through my extensive batchelor meals.....

Hello SS. No Kiwi sausages then?
Do you wanna get the wife to bring you some back?
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:12 pm
Account Closed

are you having a tin bath????

heinz.... watties make you start buying reversible fleeces......
Oh, yes, nearly forgot. But you're sure to have some Kiwi dip on the side, I know! Or perhaps you prefer yours as a starter?
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rascal
Hello SS. No Kiwi sausages then?
Do you wanna get the wife to bring you some back?
heya rascal love how you doing?

i might pass on that thanks - only because the exquisite cheese filling might lose some of its delicate flavour in transit of course....

ps - im sorry to hear about your father..... <hug smiley>
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

heya rascal love how you doing?

i might pass on that thanks - only because the exquisite cheese filling might lose some of its delicate flavour in transit of course....

ps - im sorry to hear about your father..... <hug smiley>

Thanks SS. I am doing ok, head spinning a bit but got lots to do and just cant get to do it??
Leaving NZ soon, 19 days time I think.
Long flight ahead, but hey, it gets me outta here.
Hows u? (besides enjoying your temporary batchelor life?)
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Oh, yes, nearly forgot. But you're sure to have some Kiwi dip on the side, I know! Or perhaps you prefer yours as a starter?
Yes im going to have a kiwi cuisome theme night,
- im going to buy some cans of sainsburys own brand bitter and dilute it down to 1% with water (still - because you cant buy fizzy in nz)
- im going to make my own pizza and top it with "tasty" cheese and dried apricots
- im going to take a suicide dose of ex-lax and sit on a bucket for half and hour - thats the kiwi dip covered
- im going to switch the heating off

and i will be mostly wearing this seasons fleece collection from kathmandu.

any takers to join me? we can talk about rugby?
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rascal
Thanks SS. I am doing ok, head spinning a bit but got lots to do and just cant get to do it??
Leaving NZ soon, 19 days time I think.
Long flight ahead, but hey, it gets me outta here.
Hows u? (besides enjoying your temporary batchelor life?)
well exciting times ahead - best of luck to you!

life is grand - job going brilliantly although keeping me busy and baby ss 14 months old now - nearly got all his teeth and almost walking..... his first and only word is banana!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes im going to have a kiwi cuisome theme night,
- im going to buy some cans of sainsburys own brand bitter and dilute it down to 1% with water (still - because you cant buy fizzy in nz)
- im going to make my own pizza and top it with "tasty" cheese and dried apricots
- im going to take a suicide dose of ex-lax and sit on a bucket for half and hour - thats the kiwi dip covered
- im going to switch the heating off

and i will be mostly wearing this seasons fleece collection from kathmandu.

any takers to join me? we can talk about rugby?
Oh you are a perfect recipe for a good old laugh.
I am PMSL here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.