British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Screen Printer with 20 years experience but no qualified certificates (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/screen-printer-20-years-experience-but-no-qualified-certificates-402236/)

Elliot&Joy Oct 14th 2006 11:44 pm

Screen Printer with 20 years experience but no qualified certificates

Hi again,
I've got the experience but unfortunatly no qualified certificates !
Will this hinder me when looking for a job in NZ ? If I apply for a job and get a job offer how long will it take to get a work visa approved ? If anyone is working in the printing industry I'd like to know if there are many jobs available and if so any leads or info would be great !

Speak again soon

Elliot

cottageinthesky Oct 16th 2006 6:53 am

Re: Screen Printer with 20 years experience but no qualified certificates

Originally Posted by Elliot&Joy
Hi again,
Will this hinder me when looking for a job in NZ ? If I apply for a job and get a job offer how long will it take to get a work visa approved ? If anyone is working in the printing industry I'd like to know if there are many jobs available and if so any leads or info would be great !

Speak again soon

Elliot

Hi Elliot, can't help you, I'm afraid, but at least I can put you back up the list for someone who can!

waynepfry Oct 24th 2006 4:59 am

Re: Screen Printer with 20 years experience but no qualified certificates

Here's an ad I've just seen on the website (no salary shown unfortunately). Can't give you any advice personally but things seem to look promising for you. Best job sites seem to be www.search4jobs.co.nz and www.seek.co.nz -hopefully you'll be able to get some advice from conpanies advertising on there. Good luck matey!!

The ad:

Up to date Technology
Good Working Environment
Interesting and varied work

Person with experience in the Screen Printing Industry preferred.

We are looking for a reliable and energetic person to join our team.

We offer competitive hourly rates and offer overtime.

Salary will be subject to experience in industry.

Some Training will be offered.

Large format UV 5 Colour Thieme Machine.

The person we require must have a good comand of the english language - Be able to speak and understand english well.

If you are interested please Contact
Tracey

09 636 1020

Originally Posted by Elliot&Joy
Hi again,

Speak again soon

Elliot