Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Scotland V All Blacks

Scotland V All Blacks

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Scotland V All Blacks

Guess who's kind OH has got us and the 2 boys tickets to go to Murrayfield on Saturday to watch the game?????I am soooooooo excited. My youngest wants to know which rugby top to wear as he has both Scotland and All Blacks,but came up with a plan...........he wants me to cut them in half and sew a half of each together so he can wear both!!! Not at the price they cost I won't. He has been told he can wear his Scotland one but shout and cheer the All Blacks if he wants.

J19FMM I will ogle all the 22 players in their tight shorts and will report back

Phyl x
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Scotland V All Blacks

Paint half his face Scots and half his face All Black.

Scots top with all black logo pinned to the back.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here

Paint half his face Scots and half his face All Black.

Scots top with all black logo pinned to the back.
Now there's a thought!!

Phyl x
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to see the All Blacks v Wales, courtesy of my Welsh best buddy. How disappointed was I when they didn't do the Haka!!!!! My OH and children watched it on tv and told me they did it in the changing rooms due to the WRU being stubborn. How gutted?????
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by weejie
Guess who's kind OH has got us and the 2 boys tickets to go to Murrayfield on Saturday to watch the game?????I am soooooooo excited. My youngest wants to know which rugby top to wear as he has both Scotland and All Blacks,but came up with a plan...........he wants me to cut them in half and sew a half of each together so he can wear both!!! Not at the price they cost I won't. He has been told he can wear his Scotland one but shout and cheer the All Blacks if he wants.

J19FMM I will ogle all the 22 players in their tight shorts and will report back

Phyl x
OOPs,blaming it on just done night shift and up from 0700 on Sunday but there will be 30 players to ogle,not 22.....that's the round ball game DUH!

Phyl x
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Phyl x
You know it's really easy to go off people.....
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

JoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chippy64
I went to see the All Blacks v Wales, courtesy of my Welsh best buddy. How disappointed was I when they didn't do the Haka!!!!! My OH and children watched it on tv and told me they did it in the changing rooms due to the WRU being stubborn. How gutted?????
Why not? That's pretty bad, that is part of the whole spectacle is it not? I'm not sure who I want to win my current country of residence or my home to be. Suppose it depends whether Scotland has anyone as handsome as Dan Carter. droool
Old Nov 4th 2008, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

If they don't do the Haka I think my soon to be 6 year old will have a fit Not to mention me. Surely part of going to see them is to experience this? I am also excited about singing Flower of Scotland in a large gathering.......never done it before and it's something I have wanted to do. I am proud to be Scottish but I am leaving because as a country it has nothing to offer my kids( IMHO )

Phyl x
Old Nov 4th 2008, 7:08 am
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

Phyl x
When they played in the world cup my son told me he was going to support Scotland 1st Half and All Blacks second half (no doubt cause they would win)
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:49 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't see the problem with the Haka.. It's just a challenge to the opposition ..
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:16 pm
Banned

Melza will become famous soon enoughMelza will become famous soon enough

Wahooo, GO ALL BLACKS!!

my friends husband is on the bench for Scotland - Matt Mustchin.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well just back and the result was as expected We all enjoyed the match and the atmosphere. Had goosebumps singing Flower of Scotland and the Haka was brill. We had a minutes silence for Rememberance day and a sea king hovered over Murrayfield to signal the end of the minute....amazing. My OH could not get over how you can take your pint into the stand and that folk kept popping back with more in special carriers if they had more than a couple to carry. Very civilised.

J19fmm OH has taken some pics and will try to post them soon but as he was in charge of the camera not sure there will be any close ups of hunky legs in tight shorts

Phyl x
Old Nov 8th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

J19fmm OH has taken some pics and will try to post them soon but as he was in charge of the camera not sure there will be any close ups of hunky legs in tight shorts

Phyl x
Thanks Phyl, haven't dared ring my Dad, he runs Friends of Scottish Rugby here in England, bless him, they fund raise etc. he's not going to be a happy bunny
What was with all the lights being off? AB's running out in the pitch black? There was some cracking play, shame it couldn't have been closer, but hey what's another year when you've waited 100!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2008, 9:35 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

I was up at 5.30 am to watch it all - I loved it. I had tears in my eyes for flower of Scotland and was singing it on my own in the livingroom! I adore the haka, it makes the hairs on my arms stand up.

It's funny as I've always said that I wouldn't know who I'd support and it would be 50/50 - well I was yelling at Scotland a bit louder than for the All Blacks!
The result was totally expected, and the tries were ace, but I did think Scotland did us proud and played so well, in fact even the kiwi commentators said the result didn't really reflect the game, but who cares really - it was an excellent one
Old Nov 9th 2008, 12:21 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixi-dust

It's funny as I've always said that I wouldn't know who I'd support and it would be 50/50 - well I was yelling at Scotland a bit louder than for the All Blacks!
I know what you mean - I never want the ABs to lose but when they're playing Ireland I don't want them to win either I don't care what time it's on but I'm not missing the game against Munster - I can't wait

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.