Scorching !

Old Dec 9th 2009, 6:07 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scorching !

WAHOOOOOOOOO. Christmas Time mistletoe and wine.

Down under santa gets a suntan. Sun sun sun. Warm weather. Makes me happy.

Even though I am a pasty pakeha mowri who burns when the UV index gets above 2.

But I still love me the sun.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

newnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud of

Pimms is very much nicer if you substitute a bottle of sparkling wine for the lemonade! Although drinking too much can make you prone to singing Neil Diamond songs very loudly! xx
Old Dec 10th 2009, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

its just not fair 3 degrees here..... ohhhh look theirs our ITA!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:30 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Scorchio!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

It's bloody raining here - must be Chritmas! But it has been nice the last few days - so must not grumble
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:49 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jo-Chris
It's bloody raining here
That's the WAIN thread
Old Dec 10th 2009, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

That's the WAIN thread
No, no - I said it had been sunny the last few days, as it has been a rarity I had to write it somewhere in my excitement!!

Last edited by Jo-Chris; Dec 10th 2009 at 9:04 pm. Reason: quote
Old Dec 10th 2009, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

oh dear... not sure i want to know how much hotter it's likely to get here... still have 9ish weeks to go before LO2 arrives... father christmas is bringing LO1 a paddling pool - reckon i'll be fighting her for it come January! Mind you, i could get used to not having a pile of washing waiting 'for a good day'! Brill... and yes, i'm that sad
Old Dec 11th 2009, 5:10 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

January is hotter.
Old Dec 11th 2009, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
January is hotter.
It was this year, mid to high 30's, now that was hot!!!
Old Dec 11th 2009, 8:29 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mickey_d
It was this year, mid to high 30's, now that was hot!!!
aaargh... it's 10.30 now, and it's still 28 degrees in here...
Old Dec 11th 2009, 2:52 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stoof
aaargh... it's 10.30 now, and it's still 28 degrees in here...
oh i am loving it, so cannot wait to get there!!!!!
Old Dec 11th 2009, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
January is hotter.

We arrive in January for 6 weeks.
Old Dec 11th 2009, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
oh i am loving it, so cannot wait to get there!!!!!
Arr Tina, you are so going to love the weather here. People talk about the light and the big skies and it is so true. Makes you feel so good when the sun is shining and you feel that warmth on your back x
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

As it is a nice day in New Plymouth, I thought I just needed to tell someone!! Clear blue sky and no clouds ..... scorchio

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.