Scorching !

Old Jan 30th 2012, 7:29 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scorching !

it was lovely down here today but had to stay in and wait for builder who had to come and go three times and now still needs to come back.
Finally got over to the school and sorted the kids out so that's a bonus and after tea we headed over to the park and played some ball and us girls again got bitten by mossies.
Are mossies sexist? they only seem to bite myself and the daughter and leave the hubby and son alone
Old Jan 30th 2012, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
Are mossies sexist? they only seem to bite myself and the daughter and leave the hubby and son alone
Girls taste nicer, do you use nice smelling sprays? They often like them too x
Old Jan 30th 2012, 10:31 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

It's sand flies that are the bain of my life here.

T'was scorching yesterday whilst we were at a wine and food festival. I'm somewhat crisped around the edges.
Old Jan 30th 2012, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

it was lovely down here today but had to stay in and wait for builder who had to come and go three times and now still needs to come back.
Finally got over to the school and sorted the kids out so that's a bonus and after tea we headed over to the park and played some ball and us girls again got bitten by mossies.
Iv'e got a theory that mozzies prefer type B blood. Me and one son are B and get bitten alive. The others get left alone.
I had heard that a certain vitamin pill helps, but can't remember which one. I think they hide under my bed too.
Kaz
Old Jan 30th 2012, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Kaz, hopefully its nice tomorrow, Saturday, as off to Battle Hill for Eat, Drink and be Crafty
Battle Hill, my favourite picnic place. What was going on there then, some kind of craft fare? It always used to be almost deserted thats why I loved it so much.
Kaz
Old Jan 30th 2012, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
It's sand flies that are the bain of my life here.

T'was scorching yesterday whilst we were at a wine and food festival. I'm somewhat crisped around the edges.
I have heard that if you eat Marmite every day, the sand flies leave you alone - I love Marmite, so that wouldn't be a problem but if you don't.....! Sandflies or Marmite???
Old Jan 31st 2012, 12:22 am
`

I eat marmite. The sand flies don't care.
Old Jan 31st 2012, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I eat marmite. The sand flies don't care.
Maybe it has to be every day? Any excuse to eat Marmite!
Old Jan 31st 2012, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chippy64
Thats it Vitamin B, it's in the marmite!
Kaz
Old Jan 31st 2012, 4:08 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Thats probably why Archer doesn't get bitten cos Marmite is one of the few things he will eat.
We're all type O so must like the soap us girls use.

I'm not sure if they are mozzies or sand flies now just know I have bites all over both legs and they itch like hell.

Battle Hill had a Eat Drink and be Crafty day up there.
Old Feb 1st 2012, 3:38 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

I like Marmite but I don't eat bread anymore - could be a problem.
Old Feb 1st 2012, 3:49 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Marmite theory has been blown out of the water by research, I'm afraid .

I hate Marmite but love bread.

Jolly nice day here today
Old Feb 1st 2012, 4:50 am

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Marmite theory has been blown out of the water by research, I'm afraid .

I hate Marmite but love bread.

Jolly nice day here today
maybe you have to spread the marmite over your appendages ?
Old Feb 1st 2012, 6:57 am
`

Originally Posted by chippy64
Erm. I do but it's Vegemite. Can't stand the slippery Marmite stuff here.

I'm type 'A'. Himself is an A neg. We both have probs. Big huge attractive lumps in all the wrong places.

Not a fan of bread myself but what does a sand fly care..
Old Feb 9th 2012, 2:02 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Scorching! So hot my poor dog has been asleep most of th afternoon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.