Scorching !

Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:15 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Talking Scorching !

Sun !

It's summer and it's here. Today at least it is and yesterday for that matter.
Blue skies. Sunglasses. Hats . Slip, slop, slap.
and I've already scorched me knees.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

garfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to all
Default Re: Scorching !

CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Summer here if only it will last
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:22 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Slip, slop, slap.

Sorry that was very juvenile of me. I’m just jealous because you have sunshine and I don’t…yet.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sat in the garden watching one lonely little wisp of white cloud drifts across an
otherwise empty clear blue sky
I've got my iced vimpto in front of me and the dog is chasing rabbits in his dreams
while he's dozing in the shade
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

garfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to all

Any one for Pimms??
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:42 pm
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garfield250
Any one for Pimms??
Where'd you get Pimms from?
Old Dec 9th 2009, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wooly_Cow
Where'd you get Pimms from?
Shhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone..... got it sent across in a Red Cross parcel.... no seriously got it at Liquorland bit on the expensive side (surprise surprise) but goes down an absolute treat on a glorious day such as this.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

Got this recipe from lifestyleblock.co.nz;

Pimm's Cocktail Drink
Pimm's No. 1 is a gin-based liquor made in England from dry gin, liqueur, fruit juices and spices. This is a great drink for garden parties and the like. It used to help enormously with the games of croquet!

Ingredients
2 measures Pimm's No1
1 measure lemonade
1 measure ginger ale
angostura bitters
1 orange
1 lemon
mint leaves
1/2 cucumber
ice
Half fill jug with ice. Add angostura bitters, swirl round. Roughly chop orange, lemon, cucumber and mint and add to jug. Add Pimm's lemonade, ginger ale. Stir and drink immediately!

If you are celebrating (or rich) then forget the lemonade and ginger ale and use good champagne

Hic!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2009, 12:47 am
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

If you are celebrating (or rich) then forget the lemonade and ginger ale and use good champagne

Hic!!!!
That's sounds the ticket - What Ho! Anyone for croquet?
Old Dec 9th 2009, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wooly_Cow
That's sounds the ticket - What Ho! Anyone for croquet?
I say, two of you one of me......time for Pimms...............
Old Dec 9th 2009, 1:32 am
Cow on the Beach

I say, two of you one of me......time for Pimms...............
Pimms O'Clock - Cue Adam and The Ants and dodgy dancing
Old Dec 9th 2009, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

Ahhhhh the memories................ got me war paint handy!
Old Dec 9th 2009, 4:23 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I made the most refreshing, delicious non-alcoholic drink this afternoon.

Chuck pineapple, green apples, limes, cucumber and mint in the juicer. Serve over crushed ice with more mint.

Yum.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

I was in AshVegas today and it was 29. 25 in Timaru. Don't tell anyone it was 10 degrees last week. Welcome to changeable NZ.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

We have been to the beach today then came home and put the Christmas tree up
whats that all about??!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.