Schools Rotorua

Old Feb 10th 2007, 10:47 pm
Just Joined

pedalmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schools Rotorua

Hello
Does anyone know anything about secondry schools in Rotorua?I have been looking at Lakes High?
My kids go to good trouble free (stuck up!)schools here and I wasnt sure where to send them as I have heard some of the schools might be a shock for them???

Great to hear some wise words of wisdom
Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:13 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schools Rotorua

Originally Posted by pedalmo
Hello
Does anyone know anything about secondry schools in Rotorua?I have been looking at Lakes High?
My kids go to good trouble free (stuck up!)schools here and I wasnt sure where to send them as I have heard some of the schools might be a shock for them???

Great to hear some wise words of wisdom
How old are the kids?

My niece and nephews go to local schools in Rotorua. Where are you going to in Rotorua?
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

There are some great schools in Rotorua.
Send me a pm and I'll answer you directly.
How old are children?

Cheers
Gill and Rob, been in Rotorua almost 4 years.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:30 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
There are some great schools in Rotorua.
Send me a pm and I'll answer you directly.
How old are children?

Cheers
Gill and Rob, been in Rotorua almost 4 years.
Where could you recommend schools for age 11 and 12? Son, age 11 is due to go to Secondary School in UK this coming September. Daughter, age 12 is alreadt doing 1st year at Secondary School so ideally we would like them to go to a combined school in NZ that takes intermediate and secondary age. We have been looking at Bay of Plenty area, especially Rotorua and Tauranga to emigrate to. Also, OH is Construction Site Manager, I'm a medical secretary/typist - do you know if there we're likely to get employment in Rotorua like this?
Cheers, Mandie & Mark