Schools and more

Old May 6th 2005, 11:53 am
Deb+Chris

Default Re: Schools and more

Originally Posted by ps_wardle
yeah coz you never do that do you debs......i only ever react to people moaning, & i'm right, most of cassa's posts do end up with people snapping back at her. Debs you're one of the biggest snappers on here. I on the whole do leave people alone, but i cant when people are so negative. I really doubt i'm genuinely upsetting people on here, too many thick skinned people for that.
I'm the least angry person many of you are likley never to meet. I'm very relaxed & positive & cant wait to escape from the uk for good in june thanks very much.
No doubt i'll be reported for some misdemeanour, or not being politically correct enough or some other such bullsh*t, but i dont care i really have gone past caring, the only thing is, having lived in nz myself for a good while, i've been able to help people on here, & have had various positive pm's from people & am still now in regular personal email contact with people. I've actually had pm' s today for tryig to shut cassa up. So there's some out there that aren't soft arses.........smile everyone life's way to short, trust me i know.
Ahhh but I'm all nice and calm nowadays!! my anger has gone forever. I recon Cassa, yourself and tayberry are all so unhappy where you are, you can't HELP but post angry on here.

I went past caring at one point too.. did you notice

Old May 6th 2005, 11:55 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

So Cassa I too live in Christchurch well on the borders Ashley near Rangiora you should call up here to see me or I will come to yours
Old May 6th 2005, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Cassa has a spectacular aura aboutCassa has a spectacular aura aboutCassa has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sky
So Cassa I too live in Christchurch well on the borders Ashley near Rangiora you should call up here to see me or I will come to yours
Welcome anytime. Next time your in town let me know. Come around for a coffee and meet my lovely puppy. She is my delight. If you have kids, bring them. The pup will tire them out!
Old May 6th 2005, 12:00 pm
Banned

ps_wardle is on a distinguished road

debs, i'm in manchester & am travelling to nz for the 2nd time, this time for good in june, have a good job waiting for both of us, house already set up & ,oney to go with, so if you think i'm unhappy here, i'm not, i'm just impatient. Am sure we had a few chats a while back, are you in mcr now, or planning on going to nz or whatever.
please dont class me the same as those 2 walking suicide notes.

Originally Posted by Deb+Chris
Ahhh but I'm all nice and calm nowadays!! my anger has gone forever. I recon Cassa, yourself and tayberry are all so unhappy where you are, you can't HELP but post angry on here.

I went past caring at one point too.. did you notice
Old May 6th 2005, 12:00 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I have 3 kids rangeing from 5 to 18 :scared: the five year old is the worst he is very hyperactive. I will pm you for your address when I plan to call if thats ok x
Old May 6th 2005, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Cassa has a spectacular aura aboutCassa has a spectacular aura aboutCassa has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sky
I have 3 kids rangeing from 5 to 18 :scared: the five year old is the worst he is very hyperactive. I will pm you for your address when I plan to call if thats ok x
Cool! Hyperactive is good. I have a cure for that! She is only small but boy can she go all day! Never stops. Ever!
Old May 6th 2005, 12:05 pm
Deb+Chris

debs, i'm in manchester & am travelling to nz for the 2nd time, this time for good in june, have a good job waiting for both of us, house already set up & ,oney to go with, so if you think i'm unhappy here, i'm not, i'm just impatient. Am sure we had a few chats a while back, are you in mcr now, or planning on going to nz or whatever.
please dont class me the same as those 2 walking suicide notes.
I can't remember talking to you.. but maybe I did We're back in Manchester after 9 months in NZ.. didn't work out for us.

Old May 6th 2005, 12:08 pm
Banned

thats a shame, do you mind me asking why.....i know what you mean, we felt it wasn't working out for us after a few months, but we were given some advice to give it at least a year, we did & things got a whole lot better, & now we're going back, i think it was sound advice myself.....it takes a while to get used to.

I can't remember talking to you.. but maybe I did We're back in Manchester after 9 months in NZ.. didn't work out for us.
Old May 6th 2005, 12:14 pm
Deb+Chris

thats a shame, do you mind me asking why.....i know what you mean, we felt it wasn't working out for us after a few months, but we were given some advice to give it at least a year, we did & things got a whole lot better, & now we're going back, i think it was sound advice myself.....it takes a while to get used to.
It was the whole cost of living thing, the wages my husband earned were poor ($36K) for a family of four.. one a young baby.

We didn't really have time to be homesick... it was purely the money side.

OK so some other things got on our nerves, much the same as being back home, but we would have definately given it 2 years if we'd have been able to afford it.

Glad to be back though.. enjoying having my mum around.

Just miss the school my son went to soooo much miss the kids in NZ, cannot get over how horrible UK kids are!!

Old May 6th 2005, 12:18 pm
Banned

hahaha, my partners a teacher & she cant wait to get back to normal kids !!!! they are rotten here aren't they, no respect.
It is hard financially i agree, its a shame that, would you consider going back when you could work ??

It was the whole cost of living thing, the wages my husband earned were poor ($36K) for a family of four.. one a young baby.

We didn't really have time to be homesick... it was purely the money side.

OK so some other things got on our nerves, much the same as being back home, but we would have definately given it 2 years if we'd have been able to afford it.

Glad to be back though.. enjoying having my mum around.

Just miss the school my son went to soooo much miss the kids in NZ, cannot get over how horrible UK kids are!!
Old May 6th 2005, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Deb, we live in what is supposed to be a very nice area, we have gangs (about 50 of them last night) hanging around the local shop. My boys have been robbed and chased so many times, I have been to the police station with them so many times to report incidents that I'm on first name terms. It is one thing about the UK I cannot get used to, the youth culture here is just so aggresive.
My middle son was chased two weeks ago by a car full of Asians, he had to hide in bushes, they got out with golf clubs looking for him. Thank god they didn't find him.
KAZ
Old May 6th 2005, 12:20 pm
Deb+Chris

hahaha, my partners a teacher & she cant wait to get back to normal kids !!!! they are rotten here aren't they, no respect.
It is hard financially i agree, its a shame that, would you consider going back when you could work ??
No.. we'd never risk it again.. it cost us £25K those 9 months!! :scared: and emmotionally it took it out of us.. physically, it's left me 10 yrs older ha ha ha... never again!

Old May 6th 2005, 12:23 pm
Deb+Chris

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
Deb, we live in what is supposed to be a very nice area, we have gangs (about 50 of them last night) hanging around the local shop. My boys have been robbed and chased so many times, I have been to the police station with them so many times to report incidents that I'm on first name terms. It is one thing about the UK I cannot get used to, the youth culture here is just so aggresive.
My middle son was chased two weeks ago by a car full of Asians, he had to hide in bushes, they got out with golf clubs looking for him. Thank god they didn't find him.
KAZ
Well that's something for me to look forward to then aint it Kaz :scared: :scared: my lad is only 9.. and getting into trouble.. can't imagen what will happen when he's old enough to roam free.

Old May 6th 2005, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Tayberry will become famous soon enoughTayberry will become famous soon enough

I agree Debs, the kids in NZ are so much better behaved. I found it really cute that many of the Pacific Island kiddies always called me "Miss" and would open doors for me!! How many British kids would do that?

Maybe it's because the kids get to play outside more in NZ than what they do in the UK. I don't know but I certainly never met any cheeky children whilst being here.