Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

scared and excited

scared and excited

Old Sep 26th 2009, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: scared and excited

Originally Posted by Cadibel
Bet you'll soon be posting about your great new life in Auckland! Whereabouts are you planning to settle?

Good luck with the next week or so and your flight - hope you're not too sad when you finally fly out.
Hi, we are planning on the North Shore area, maybe Browns Bay or Torbay regions. What about you? Bevissa
Old Sep 26th 2009, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bevissa65
Hi, we are planning on the North Shore area, maybe Browns Bay or Torbay regions. What about you? Bevissa
Yes, we like these too! We also like a bit higher up - near Orewa/ Stanmore Bay as well.

Currently though in a job/ location battle as all the jobs that are coming up for me to apply for are in the North Shore - for my hubby on the East shore - howick etc. Why is nothing ever easy!
Old Sep 26th 2009, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cadibel
Yes, we like these too! We also like a bit higher up - near Orewa/ Stanmore Bay as well.

Currently though in a job/ location battle as all the jobs that are coming up for me to apply for are in the North Shore - for my hubby on the East shore - howick etc. Why is nothing ever easy!
This process is not made to be easy Only the strong survive. Good luck We'll let you know what the weather is like when we get there Bevissa
Old Sep 26th 2009, 5:48 pm
watch this space.......!!

gags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura about

Dear Bevissa,

We are wishing you all the best It's a massive decision we are all making and when push comes to shove I just hope we are strong

Good luck to you and yours and I hope everything works out just great!!

Gags XX
Old Sep 26th 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future

This process is not made to be easy Only the strong survive. Good luck We'll let you know what the weather is like when we get there Bevissa
Gotta be better than here Hubby asked me if we should put the heating on tonight! Still, although am definitely going to miss my central heating, think it'll be worth missing, iykwim.
Old Sep 26th 2009, 11:17 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

The goodbyes are tough but you'll get through hun. Just wait until you are sat on the plane & the excitement really sets in then. Good Luck with your adventure. Maybe we shall have to arrange a meet-up in the Bays once you are settled-in & over the jet-lag
Old Sep 28th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
The goodbyes are tough but you'll get through hun. Just wait until you are sat on the plane & the excitement really sets in then. Good Luck with your adventure. Maybe we shall have to arrange a meet-up in the Bays once you are settled-in & over the jet-lag
Definitely We are looking forward to making new life and new friends, thats what we hope this new life will be about Not able to get on internet much at the moment as our dongle won't retain the signal at my ma-in-laws so may not post much till we get there. Gulp.....good luck to one and all getting ready to go. It will all be worth it. Bevissa xxx
Old Sep 28th 2009, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

steelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud of
Wink Re: scared and excited

Hi Bevissa

Don't say goodbye to friends... Try "Ka kite ano" Till I see you again....
and you will see everyone again quite soon! Skype is a wonderful thing!

Wishing you all the very best over the next few weeks.

Vicky x
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:33 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steelblue
Hi Bevissa

Don't say goodbye to friends... Try "Ka kite ano" Till I see you again....
and you will see everyone again quite soon! Skype is a wonderful thing!

Wishing you all the very best over the next few weeks.

Vicky x
Its going to be really strange without you popping up for a few days/weeks

Tina. x x