Scales of hate...

Old Jun 23rd 2011, 6:16 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Scales of hate...

Two men accused of bashing a fur seal that later died will defend the charge...

Tomoare Angoika and Matthew Botica appeared in the Waitakere District Court this morning charged with violating the Marine Mammals Protection Act.

The female seal pup was found injured in Henderson Creek in January.

At the time, the Department of Conservation said the seal was bashed by two men with an oar.

The seal was cared for at Auckland Zoo until it was euthanased when it was determined it would not recover.
Not quite hate like when those degenerate ****** stole the generator during the Christchurch earthquake but, in some way, I still want their punishment to be being beaten with a wooden oar. Can we have it enacted into law for just one day?
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 6:24 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Scales of hate...

Oh gawd. I thought this had been stopped via vigilance.

I think you know full well it should be the same amount of disgusted emotion. You're not daft.

You are maybe testing waters. What degree are you studying ?
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Not quite hate like when those degenerate ****** stole the generator during the Christchurch earthquake but, in some way, I still want their punishment to be being beaten with a wooden oar. Can we have it enacted into law for just one day?
An oar?

I think it is a shame something more permanent is not on the statute books for such utter filthy cowards.

I have nothing but hatred for scum like these.

The bloke who nicked the generator had a reason at least. To make money, low and awful as it was he had a rationale. What does anyone get out of doing this? If the answer is 'fun' I would refer you to my more permanent option I believe society should take with people like this. It will be small people next eh? Cut out the cancer of society..by legal means of course.

Last edited by Genesis; Jun 23rd 2011 at 6:36 am.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 6:41 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

I think you know full well it should be the same amount of disgusted emotion. You're not daft.

You are maybe testing waters. What degree are you studying ?
<Decodes message>
<Taps nose and winks>

Old Jun 23rd 2011, 6:50 am
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
An oar?

I think it is a shame something more permanent is not on the statute books for such utter filthy cowards.

I have nothing but hatred for scum like these.

The bloke who nicked the generator had a reason at least. To make money, low and awful as it was he had a rationale. What does anyone get out of doing this? If the answer is 'fun' I would refer you to my more permanent option I believe society should take with people like this. It will be small people next eh? Cut out the cancer of society..by legal means of course.
There are some who (wrongly) believe that the seals are depleting fish stocks, of course there are also your common or garden nutters. It'll be one or the other.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 6:58 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Wink Re: Scales of hate...

Originally Posted by Expat Kiwi
There are some who (wrongly) believe that the seals are depleting fish stocks, of course there are also your common or garden nutters. It'll be one or the other.
Humans are doing the depleting, the seals got here first.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:30 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

But humans evolved the ability to walk/run/run away.
This isn't a common occurence, but theft is. The genny people would probably repeat the act, these blokes probably will take heed of the consequences of their actions.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:37 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
That statement seems to imply this has happened before? How can anyone do that? Human cruelty seems to have no limits
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute

Andrew Hore, recent All Black and Hurricanes prop.
Fined for SHOOTING at fur seals with rifle.
This is the mentality of your rugby boofhead.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

Browner, you seem to have a cob on today
Go on, tell us you miss us? You keep coming back. We have heaps of space for you here
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pricklykina
Browner, you seem to have a cob on today
Go on, tell us you miss us? You keep coming back. We have heaps of space for you here
So Hore is ok is he?
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Browner_
So Hore is ok is he?
Who's hore?
I'm finding a lot of things on here cryptic today...must be goes I'm full of mucus
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Hore
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Humans are doing the depleting, the seals got here first.
Right on bro'. Well said.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Browner_
So Hore is ok is he?
ah yes. if I'd paid attention earlier in the thread I'd have noticed (mucus again)
No, he's a dick
I think we are all agreed on that score

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.