Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Sat 15th - Auckland drinks ????

Sat 15th - Auckland drinks ????

Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold
Default Sat 16th - Auckland drinks ????

Hi all,

A bit last minute (desktop has been at computer shop) but I'm planning on having a few tomorrow night if anyone fancies a tipple.

I'm going out primarily cos an old RAF collegaue is in town and he wanted to meet up for a drink.

so I've come with a budget busting plan !!!!!!

8pm at Indians on the Viaduct (attached to Cowboys on customs st) $5 drinks till 9pm, then go up up and up

I've organised $4 drinks at Provedor (House spirits,wine,tap beers) from 9 till 11pm

There is a subway around the corner from Provedor for those malnurishly challenged .

Who's up for it?????????????

Last edited by zaras dad; Jan 14th 2010 at 11:22 pm. Reason: wrong date -doh !!
Old Jan 17th 2010, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sat 15th - Auckland drinks ????

Sorry mate, would've come but saw this too late, hope you had a good time
Old Jan 17th 2010, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

yeah it was good night out - the $4 drinks flowed upto 1am when it was time to get the night bus..............
Old Jan 25th 2010, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

Awww sorry we missed it, I just don't get on here as much since we moved. Hope you all had a good night.
Old Apr 5th 2010, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

Rochdale2NZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Ex RAF and from Manchester... would have been good to pull up a sandbag and talk old / new times
Old Apr 5th 2010, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ex RAF and from Manchester... would have been good to pull up a sandbag and talk old / new times
I'll organise a meet-up in the near future - Watch this space
Old Apr 5th 2010, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Sat 15th - Auckland drinks ????

Originally Posted by zaras dad
I'll organise a meet-up in the near future - Watch this space
Still in Blighty at the mo - and might be a while yet, but will definitely keep an eye on your posts and get in touch to arrange a beer or three when we arrive!
Old Apr 7th 2010, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Jubilee is an unknown quantity at this point

We are from Rochdale too, been here 8 years, anyone left in Rochdale. Pity missed the drinks. Only found the site this week!!
Old Apr 7th 2010, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jubilee
We are from Rochdale too, been here 8 years, anyone left in Rochdale. Pity missed the drinks. Only found the site this week!!
Hi Jubiliee, nice to hear we will be joining fello Rochdalians! Hoping to be out there later this year and yes, the exodus continues! How have you found things?
Old Apr 9th 2010, 6:40 am
Just Joined

Jubilee is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Sat 15th - Auckland drinks ????

Hi Rochdal****, Love it here, we are in Pakuranga and would not trade it for Rochdale (or anywhere) else for a kings ransom - well maybe! Won't ask you your age we were early 50s when we arrived and have found it difficult to meet people - so lets hope this site will lead to better things. I'm June & hubby is Bill - Jubilee - get it?
Old Apr 11th 2010, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

Honeybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jubilee
Hi Rochdal****, Love it here, we are in Pakuranga and would not trade it for Rochdale (or anywhere) else for a kings ransom - well maybe! Won't ask you your age we were early 50s when we arrived and have found it difficult to meet people - so lets hope this site will lead to better things. I'm June & hubby is Bill - Jubilee - get it?
Welcome to BE you two. I'm sure you'll find lot's of new friends on here.
We arrived in 2003 and also have now regrets. We came from Middleton (parents still there) we were there last October for my Mother's 80th!!!
It's always nice to visit but we could never go back!!!