Sams joke

Old Dec 30th 2009, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold
Wink Sams joke

this has nothing to do with me and i will take no responisbility for how bad it is Over to Sam:-

1) there's two people in a car, the women in the front seat is realy hungry so she eats all the seats in the back, then 2 seconds later she is humgrey again so she eats the dash board, then she sees something that says 2000 terbo charged engine so she eats the engine then 2 seconds later the car stops her husband says what the hell have you done you've eaten the engine!!!

2) what do you call a smelly fairy?????? stinkabell...!!!

like i said - nothing to do with me
Old Dec 30th 2009, 7:36 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Sams joke

Old Dec 30th 2009, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BEVS
I blame you. He only wanted to put one on cause of the ones that you were putting on the poll threads. They were moderately better than his!!
Old Dec 30th 2009, 9:07 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
I blame you. He only wanted to put one on cause of the ones that you were putting on the poll threads. They were moderately better than his!!
Bless............