Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A sales job for someone.........?

A sales job for someone.........?

Old Jul 13th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default A sales job for someone.........?

I recently took a role as Dealer Support Manager with Ricoh New Zealand and one of my dealers in Auckland (Henderson) is looking for a salesperson to join his business.

The role, for the right person would most likely have a retainer and commission based salary with use of a company vehicle dependant on experience etc.

The company is owner run currently and he's doing the selling but wants someone capable to move the company on taking the majority of the sales role. This is a position that someone could really grab hold of and make something of long term.

This job would suit a good sales person who is looking for a change in market or a very keen and confident self starter who can bring something to the post from the off.

This is not going to be a role that will get you into NZ but could be of interest to those here.

If you're interested send me a PM and I'll provide you with contact details for the role.