Salary

Old Nov 26th 2012, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

LittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really nice
Default Re: Salary

Originally Posted by Justcol
I doubt you will find a rental, even in rural areasl that will allow you to have dogs.
If you do you will be the only person I know to have done so.
We arrived only last month and looked at 3 properties, all of which allowed dogs. For us it was no problem, we haven't had to compromise on standard or size of property, and we were all sorted two days after we arrived!
Old Nov 26th 2012, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justcol
I stand corrected

Every one I see states "no dogs"
Originally Posted by MrsFychan
from what I have read on here, if you ask they might agree.
I would imagine its much like rental and flatmate adds that say no smokers.

Majority of the time they just mean inside. Give it a go and enquire and see if its a problem - often it just be a routine no pets/no smokers.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

The house we rented said no dogs, but I got the agent to ask the owners, pointed out that she was very well trained, would do less damage than a toddler and if she did damage anything we would pay to put it right. They agreed and she did no damage, that was left to the teenager.
Kaz