British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Safe journey psycho and family (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/safe-journey-psycho-family-647398/)

willand tina_h Jan 4th 2010 9:15 pm

Safe journey psycho and family

Just a quick note to say thinking of you, you prob wont be logging on now for a few days at least. Hope you have a safe trip and NZ is all you expect. Keep in touch, take care and catch up soon.

Tina. x x

weejie Jan 4th 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Safe jpurey psycho and family

All the best Psycho and family,hope all goes well with the journey:thumbsup:

Phyl x

MnB Jan 4th 2010 9:58 pm

Re: Safe jpurey psycho and family

Originally Posted by willand tina_h (Post 8218413)
Just a quick note to say thinking of you, you prob wont be logging on now for a few days at least. Hope you have a safe trip and NZ is all you expect. Keep in touch, take care and catch up soon.

Tina. x x

:thumbsup:All the very best wishes in the whole wide world......(should include UK & NZ I reckon ;)) ....enjoy!!
lol x

scrubbedexpat094 Jan 5th 2010 4:17 am

Re: Safe journey psycho and family

Originally Posted by willand tina_h (Post 8218413)

Tina. x x

Here, here!

RobDon Jan 5th 2010 4:17 am

Just to say hope you have a safe journey and hope NZ is all you want it to be. Look forward to your updates! :thumbsup:

BEVS Jan 5th 2010 4:58 am

Ooooo exciting. :)
Hope the pink wings are up to the flight. :lol:

Justcol Jan 5th 2010 8:35 pm

I'm sure you'll love it here, see you on sunday :thumbsup:

Tomsk Jan 6th 2010 6:13 am

Safe journey, and good luck for your new life "down under" :thumbup:

Dewb09 Jan 6th 2010 12:42 pm

Have a great trip & look forward to "hearing" from you on the other side :thumbsup: Good luck with your new life in NZ :fingerscrossed::thumbsup:

Dewb xx

MooMoo290373 Jan 6th 2010 4:29 pm

Have a safe journey !!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Newfies Jan 6th 2010 7:19 pm

Have a safe journey (or as it is the 7th today I hope you have had a safe journey!)

Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday

Enjoy the start of your new life

Psychopandy Jan 7th 2010 10:14 pm

OOOHHHH you guys.. :wub:

How lovely of you. Just logged on to let you know i am here safe and saw this ... you make me want to cry :D

So - THE PSYCHO HAS LANDED - we arrived yesterday afternoon, safe and sound. Had a good flight. delayed by an hour leaving Heathrow on Tuesday evening due to having to defrost the plane!!!!! we left the snow at around Leicester on the journey down but it caught us up by the time we were boarding. I didnt think we were gonna get off to be honest.....having seen the snow start at ours around 6am on Tuesday morning and i havent seen snow like that for as long as i can remember. Even in February we didnt get that much that fast. I was starting to think someone didnt want us to go!!!
But it all went to plan. we set off nice and early to the airport. only hit a small mount of traffic as all the clever people stayed at home :p.

When we landed at Auckland the good chap with the taxi bus thing was already waiting for us and we were straight off to Hamilton. Our holiday house is everything we could wish for. Even has a panini press (didnt have one of those at home) so we had cheese n ham paninis for tea yum.

we went to memorial park yesterday afternoon in the glorious sunshine and had a paddle in the little pool. fabulous. we had a small paddling pool in the Valley gardens near our old house but there was never any water in it!!! and we used to have birds in the aviery until some scroates let them all out and vandalised it and it stayed that way!!

We went shopping for a bit of food (even though opur little house is actually quite well stocked we needed bread and jam!! (kids eh!) Found the countdown, which seemed to have everything we needed. cant complain really.

So... on the whole we have had a fantastic 24 hours in New Zealand .. not that i ever doubted it to be honest. but it was nice to feel welcome all the same.

We are heading to Cambridge shortly to see what it has to offer. and to see if we can find the schools n stuff.

Happy days!!!! see you good people on sunday ... and the rest of you when you arrive :fingerscrossed::thumbsup:

Psycho :wub:

MnB Jan 7th 2010 10:24 pm

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Good to hear you've arrived & all is well :lol:
Bloody good timing on your part, was thinking about you and keeping everything crossed that you would get off ok!

Have fun at meet up on Sunday......enjoy enjoy enjoy:lol:
B x

AngelaandJim Jan 7th 2010 10:31 pm

Hey

so glad you got there safe & sound & that everything is going good.

Enjoy your new life xx

Justcol Jan 8th 2010 12:35 am

Woo hoo you made it. :thumbup: