Sad day

Old Apr 17th 2013, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

whitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sad day

It was a great funeral for a great leader. The cermony was what the British do best. The funeral was the usual professional, well-performed event which makes you proud to be British. While I was watching it made me think how everyone involved on the day, especially the military, had done their best to do the right thing. Sometimes it's not always easy to do what you know is the right thing, but most folks rise up to this, and that is what you saw at the funeral. And, in the end, it is this coming together of all those folks who realised what to do and at the right time which made this a very great funeral.