Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Rugby World Cup Prediction Game - QUARTER FINALS

Rugby World Cup Prediction Game - QUARTER FINALS

Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:04 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rugby World Cup Prediction Game - QUARTER FINALS

I'm back!! Sorry about KOTB but I've been babysitting my folks for the past week so surf time has been limited. Thankfully, they have now gone!!! KOTB will be updated over the weekend

So - bad week for the celts last week, although the kilts just scraped through. England have their bags packed and flights booked whilst we all wait to see if NZ can choke yet again.

RULE CHANGE

To make it a bit interesting in the final phases and as the games become a bit harder to predict, now you get 10 points for predicting the winning team as well as 7 for the margin and 10 for the correct score - 27 points in total.

So, here goes:

Sat 6 Oct

Australia v England
New Zealand v France

Sun 7 Oct

South Africa v Fiji
Argentina v Scotland
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby World Cup Prediction Game - QUARTER FINALS

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
I'm back!! Sorry about KOTB but I've been babysitting my folks for the past week so surf time has been limited. Thankfully, they have now gone!!! KOTB will be updated over the weekend

So - bad week for the celts last week, although the kilts just scraped through. England have their bags packed and flights booked whilst we all wait to see if NZ can choke yet again.

RULE CHANGE

To make it a bit interesting in the final phases and as the games become a bit harder to predict, now you get 10 points for predicting the winning team as well as 7 for the margin and 10 for the correct score - 27 points in total.

So, here goes:

Sat 6 Oct

Australia v England Sadly 23 - 15
New Zealand v France 43 - 16

Sun 7 Oct

South Africa v Fiji 38 - 15
Argentina v Scotland
26 - 14

That's my prediction
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Sat 6 Oct

Australia v England 30 - 10
New Zealand v France 37 - 7

Sun 7 Oct

South Africa v Fiji 36 - 18
Argentina v Scotland[/QUOTE] 27-9
Old Oct 5th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Sat 6 Oct

Australia v England 45 - 26 (19)
New Zealand v France 53 - 19 (34)

Sun 7 Oct

South Africa v Fiji 47 - 15 (32)
Argentina v Scotland 21-27 (6)
Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

ballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really nice

Sat 6 Oct

Australia v England 35 - 14 (21)
New Zealand v France 38 - 14 (24)

Sun 7 Oct

South Africa v Fiji 29 - 10 (19)
Argentina v Scotland[/quote] 22-10 (12)

Last edited by ballsrburning; Oct 5th 2007 at 3:29 pm.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 4:45 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Saludos Fortaleza,

Here's how it's going to play...

Saturday 6 Oct

Australia v England - Aussies 32-15 [17]
New Zealand v France - All Blacks 40 -13 [27]

Sun 7 Oct

South Africa v Fiji - Saffas 32-30 [2]
Argentina v Scotland - Argies 27-3 [24]
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sat 6 Oct

Australia v England ozzies 36-22
New Zealand v France 38-12

Sun 7 Oct

South Africa v Fiji South Africa 28-16
Argentina v Scotland[/QUOTE] Argies 28-22
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

It seems a bit grim for the Northern hemisphere teams, with Great Britain as an entity growing apart , a british team is not on the cards either.
Personally i hope France thrash ABs (again), they are just the most arrogant team ever, Allez Chabal, claquez les tous noirs !
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:36 am
big dave

Dave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the rough

Even though I have to be at work at 8am on Sunday I am staying up drinking booze and hoping that the English will turn over the Aussies. Don't think they will but everyone seems to have written them off. I think we've ( I'm English by the way), just been kidding you all on and we will come out tonight and stun you all. Then again maybe I have been drinking to much?
Fly that Saint Georges Cross!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
It seems a bit grim for the Northern hemisphere teams, with Great Britain as an entity growing apart , a british team is not on the cards either.
Personally i hope France thrash ABs (again), they are just the most arrogant team ever, Allez Chabal, claquez les tous noirs !
Never mind the B.E Prediction game

England beat Oz YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

And France beat the ABs
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:40 am
big dave

Dave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the rough

Fly the flag lads we're going all the way.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:29 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dave-G
Fly the flag lads we're going all the way.
In this bloody weather, they would hit Stewart Island before you even notice them missing

Still hate them Frenchies, deport them all I say.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:08 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

On with the game

ENGLAND v france

Argentina V SA

whats the predictions then????
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:41 pm

Hoyo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
On with the game

ENGLAND v france

Argentina V SA

whats the predictions then????
France.
Argentina.

And the winner is? France

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.