Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Rugby final at Rain bar Papamoa.

Rugby final at Rain bar Papamoa.

Old Oct 20th 2007, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rugby final at Rain bar Papamoa.

Newsflash.

Rain bar Papamoa is opening up at 7:30 in the morning for all the Pomms to watch the Final . It would be great to get some expats down there watching the game. Unfortunately there will be no food until 10:00.
Hope to see you there

Ash
Old Oct 20th 2007, 6:00 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rugby final at Rain bar Papamoa.

Originally Posted by Ash1
Newsflash.

Rain bar Papamoa is opening up at 7:30 in the morning for all the Pomms to watch the Final . It would be great to get some expats down there watching the game. Unfortunately there will be no food until 10:00.
Hope to see you there

Ash
Hellooo,

Got your message, just got in. We're out tonite, so depending on our hangovers mark us down as a possible! Although with Hubster napping on the sofa as I type, it may just be me whose hungover!

If we're not there we'll see you in the afternoon at Sam and Nicks won't we?

P.S: Bugger left my England flag pinned on the noticeboard at work! Hee, hee, hee!

Last edited by Am Loolah; Oct 20th 2007 at 6:09 am.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hellooo,

Got your message, just got in. We're out tonite, so depending on our hangovers mark us down as a possible! Although with Hubster napping on the sofa as I type, it may just be me whose hungover!

If we're not there we'll see you in the afternoon at Sam and Nicks won't we?

P.S: Bugger left my England flag pinned on the noticeboard at work! Hee, hee, hee!

Yep, we`ll be there tomorrow unless England win 60-0 and I go on a bender. So, i`ll see you there then!!!!! Unless I see you in the morning. Had Josh`s party thisafternoon , 24 kids running around. It went really well.Knackered now though. Bottle of wine and bed me thinks.

Ash
Old Oct 20th 2007, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

oolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ash1
Newsflash.

Hope to see you there

Ash
It's a bit early for me and far more fun to watch at home with my kiwi husband and his kiwi mate who is staying with us! Will see you in the after noon at Sams birthday. Everything crossed!!!!!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:19 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oolie
It's a bit early for me and far more fun to watch at home with my kiwi husband and his kiwi mate who is staying with us! Will see you in the after noon at Sams birthday. Everything crossed!!!!!!
Thanks for that Ash - coz I really needed to be up at 7am?!

How many fingers am I holding up?