Rove

Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:55 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Rove

Hee hee another half an hour of the best of Rove for 2007. Just seen David Duchovny on, and the "Key Journal Hat" skit.

It's on Channel 3 until 9.30. Anyone else watching it?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:01 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rove

I'm at work still so no

he is funny though. I like Rove
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:03 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

I have a great story about the "who would you turn gay for" thing from PVFC.

Maybe I'll get his permission to tell it... or I'll see if he's on MSN later to ask.

Nah I'll just post it later.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 8:05 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
I have a great story about the "who would you turn gay for" thing from PVFC.

Maybe I'll get his permission to tell it... or I'll see if he's on MSN later to ask.

Nah I'll just post it later.
Who would I turn gay for? If someone would like to give Angelina Jolie my telephone number, I would consider it!!
I find myself wondering: after 2 husbands 4 kids: have I made the wrong choice? {joking!}
Old Dec 7th 2007, 10:03 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding Rove, I must be seriously missing the joke as I just do not find him funny,

I think his interviews banal, and him somewhat see-through.

Seriously!

He gets some great people to interview, and yet gets nothing new from them. He must read from a script or something....

Bring back TFI Friday..., now THAT was funny
Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

Regarding Rove, I must be seriously missing the joke as I just do not find him funny,

I think his interviews banal, and him somewhat see-through.
Me too - I just cant take to his programme despite his big smile and best intentions. I just think the material is very lame. Not what I expect from aussie humour. I spent a year in Oz back in 2000-2001 and there were funnier things than Rove.

TFI was great but it did fall from grace quite spectacularly towards the end.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:04 pm
Maz

Fair enough, to each their own. Here's the story about PVFC... (it's not that bad really)

On Wednesday night he was out on the town with a group from work that had finished a big project. As the evening got slightly less and less sober, they were at a hotel bar and he decided to start asking people the "who would you turn gay for?" question. He happened upon a group of girls and asked them the question. They said "well, as we're already gay, it would be 'who would you turn straight for?' and the answer is 'not you'!"
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

He probably appeals to wimmen ..
Old Dec 7th 2007, 11:54 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by Yotty
He probably appeals to wimmen ..
Yep! Tried to give you karma for that, but have to spread it around first.