Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

ROTORUA ROWDIES ANYONE?

ROTORUA ROWDIES ANYONE?

Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default ROTORUA ROWDIES ANYONE?

In competion to the Wellington Wenches and the Porirua Posse, the Rotorua Rowdies has been suggested.
Any takers for an inaugural meeting ?

Gill
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:19 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ROTORUA ROWDIES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
In competion to the Wellington Wenches and the Porirua Posse, the Rotorua Rowdies has been suggested.

Gill
Glad you like it!!
Karen
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Glad you like it!!
Karen
Thanks
I'm glad you are doing so well.
Girl power !!!

Cheers
Gill
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:22 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
I'm glad you are doing so well.
Girl power !!!

Cheers
Gill
Can I come?
Planning a small foray when No 1 son comes over in March.........
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:01 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Can I come?
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Gill
We're at Mount Maunganui, only 45 minutes from Rotorua and up for a gathering.

Am Loolah and the rest of the Tauranga/Mount/Papamoa lot can be rather rowdy and may wish to join in too!

Liz & Co
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:25 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
We're at Mount Maunganui, only 45 minutes from Rotorua and up for a gathering.

Am Loolah and the rest of the Tauranga/Mount/Papamoa lot can be rather rowdy and may wish to join in too!

Liz & Co
Okaaaaaaaaaaayyy!
I forsee a MAJOR meet up in March......
all based around me!!
Thursday the 6th of March is good for me!!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:37 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Okaaaaaaaaaaayyy!
I forsee a MAJOR meet up in March......
all based around me!!
Thursday the 6th of March is good for me!!
And there was me thinking "well I'm hopefully going to AKL by myself in late April" (Middle Eastern dance festival) but whatever suits.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget us........all being well we should touch down on 21st Feb.

The name is perfect for my little gang. As said in my signature...be very prepared!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Can I come?

You sure can !!
Gill
Old Aug 5th 2008, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

OK for Kato and anyone else in Rotorua, how about a meet up?

Cheers
Gill
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

OK for Kato and anyone else in Rotorua, how about a meet up?

Cheers
Gill
Where's the PAAAARRRRRTTTTTYYYYYYY
I'm in.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

After much much much homesickness......I am now still in!
X
Old Oct 24th 2008, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello
Anyone else for drinks in Rotorua?
Nici..... have sent you a PM.
Cheers
Gill
Old Oct 24th 2008, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kato33
After much much much homesickness......I am now still in!
X
Name the time and place, the Tauranga/Mount/Papamoa lot, don't need to be asked twice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.