Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Rotorua drinks? Sunday 2nd August?

Rotorua drinks? Sunday 2nd August?

Old Jul 26th 2009, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rotorua drinks? Sunday 2nd August?

Anyone interested same place? same time?

Cheers
Gill and Rob
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotorua drinks? Sunday 2nd August?

Love to meet up for a drink or three but we dont get there until 13th!
Could we possibly persuade you to go out again when we get there?!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon I could force myself Gill . I did have other plans for Sunday, but suddenly I've landed myself the working weekend from hell and I've had to cancel my other plans, so I could well be in dire need of a drink or 2
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobDon
Love to meet up for a drink or three but we dont get there until 13th!
Could we possibly persuade you to go out again when we get there?!
Wow, not long now then
We'll definitely arrange another meet up after you arrive
Old Jul 27th 2009, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely........... a drink will do you good.

Any more takers?
Cheers
Gill
Old Jul 28th 2009, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tomsk
Wow, not long now then
We'll definitely arrange another meet up after you arrive
Cant wait!! We exchange on the house of Friday so onwards and upwards!!
Panic is starting to set in now though-so much to do and so little time!!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

steelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud of

Hi everyone Team: 'cup of tea'

Yes we'll all be there again.
Do we need to bring our palm pilots??

Thanks for arranging this Gill & Rob, look forward to meeting you both this time!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Palm pilots !!!
Us? NEVER !!!
See you Sunday.

Gill and Rob
Old Jul 30th 2009, 10:43 am
Just Joined

Hester10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gill and Rob

Would be great to get there this time, will check with the sitters. At least one of us will be there anyway! Better send Lee though as I am bit useless.

Kate and Lee
Old Jul 31st 2009, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Don;t worry about feeling "useless"... the team beside us won using a palm pilot !!!!
It's not the winning that counts... it's the taking part.... Yeah right.

Gill
Old Jul 31st 2009, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Hester10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gill, I do not worry about being useless at quizzes it is just a mater of fact!! But they are always good for a laugh. Not looking good on the sitter front as my brother and wife working that day. So will sadly be just one of us, sure there will be more. At least I hope so.
Good luck though, will send positive vibes!

Kate
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Yeee Ha !!!!
We won the "Baffler"... thanks to Cate and came third... so have a $30 bar tab for next quiz.
Aren't we a clever bunch?

Next meet up... first Sunday in September.
Great to meet up with everyone.

Gill and Rob
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

We will be there!!!!
Old Aug 29th 2009, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

OK, next Sunday, quiz night . Who's up for it???

I was thinking about suggesting a barbecue (or grilled sausages in case of rain ) at my place beforehand. Then I can volunteer my horrible youngsters as babysitters for any younger children whilst we shoot off to decimate the opposition in the pub quiz . We have x-box, wii, broadband internet (that'll be Hannah looked after then ) & TV for the littler ones. Seb (17, & scarily close to 18..where did the years go ) is willing to challenge all comers to computer games, Immy (16) will happily play with any youngsters, and is, in fact, great with little ones . And we're only a short-ish drive from the pub

Any takers? I'll text/ email those of you I have contact details for, otherwise PM me on here & I'll sort something out.
Old Aug 29th 2009, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

You read my mind !!!
I'm just updating the thread to Yes to next Sunday (1st Sunday of the month for the quiz).

Sausages sound good too !!
Gill ......... off to check out FB.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.