Ross Kemp - Gangs

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ross Kemp - Gangs

Did anyone watch Ross Kemp's On Gangs in NZ last night. The worst on Mongrel Mobs appears to have been in the 70's - 80's. They seem to keep themselves out of they way now.
Boopy
Old Oct 24th 2005, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Tooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ross Kemp - Gangs

Originally Posted by Boopy
Did anyone watch Ross Kemp's On Gangs in NZ last night. The worst on Mongrel Mobs appears to have been in the 70's - 80's. They seem to keep themselves out of they way now.
Boopy
Think you might be a tad wrong there my friend--TV News tonight"Junior Mongrel Mob-suspected of killing one and very badly injuring 2 others"

I have said it before and I will say it again to all the PC -Tree Hugging -peace at any price Anorak wearing Jesus booted prats --you stopped discipline in schools--and you will not accept responsibility for the young A#seholes that roam the streets.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

chay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant future

make you right.still, dont think it is as bad as UK(hope not anyway one strong reason why we are coming over to NZ to get away from all this crap,so our 2 boys can grow up (they are only 3&1 at the mo)but dont want them growing up in this country i no you get it everywhere but more than others.couldn't face sending them to school here and fears of them getting bullied ETC.this country has lost the plot.we are moving to welly. just on our last bit of our application hoping to be in NZ in early July.
Kerrie and chay
Originally Posted by Tooanfrom
Think you might be a tad wrong there my friend--TV News tonight"Junior Mongrel Mob-suspected of killing one and very badly injuring 2 others"

I have said it before and I will say it again to all the PC -Tree Hugging -peace at any price Anorak wearing Jesus booted prats --you stopped discipline in schools--and you will not accept responsibility for the young A#seholes that roam the streets.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Tooanfrom]Think you might be a tad wrong there my friend--TV News tonight"Junior Mongrel Mob-suspected of killing one and very badly injuring 2 others"

The Mob member's do tend to keep to themselves and most of the violence is between rival gangs. When we lived in Petone we had a mob house around the corner, never had any trouble at all.

Violent acts happen everywhere like the second night of racial tension in Birmingham an 18 year old boy stabbed to death last night.
I certainly feel far more frightened for my boys when they go out in the UK. My oldest is returning next month to go to Uni in Welly, one of his reasons was the level of aggression he faces and sees everytime he goes out.
KAZ
Old Oct 24th 2005, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Tooanfrom,

Which area did this incident happen in.

Boopy

Originally Posted by Tooanfrom

Old Oct 24th 2005, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

melting pot is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chay and kerrie
make you right.still, dont think it is as bad as UK(hope not anyway one strong reason why we are coming over to NZ to get away from all this crap,so our 2 boys can grow up (they are only 3&1 at the mo)but dont want them growing up in this country i no you get it everywhere but more than others.couldn't face sending them to school here and fears of them getting bullied ETC.this country has lost the plot.we are moving to welly. just on our last bit of our application hoping to be in NZ in early July.
Kerrie and chay
One big problem is how everything is portrayed in the media in the UK,everything is scrutinised and blown up into bigger issues than they are...I think you said you are moving from Dartford...We lived not far from there, and yes Dartford does have its problems.

Alot is missed in the media here,they just dont put every act of crime on the TV, or newspapers for that matter,and all the same issues that you have re crime,are hear too...

I have found 1 school which has a policy on bullying here...at primary age..the Kiwis are alot tougher ( mentally ) and given alot more free reign..bullying is happening here to,so you would need to talk to each school directly to see what actions they would take..

anyway hope your application goes well, I have 2 boys the same ages...so I am sure you cant wait to give them a change in scenery...best of luck
Old Oct 24th 2005, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Tooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud of

Boopy--Otara, South Auckland. I personally encourage gangs to murder and maim each other,and in this case it would appear that this is so. But they don't just restrict their activities to their own circle.
If we could get a "Gang Pad" built in the same street as all the "Do-Gooder PC" crowd ---but then dreams are free!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:34 am
Just Joined

Tech21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I watched it.
If you feel that the "Mongrel Mob" are a problem take a walk round Salford (especially Ordsall) and Moss Side then see if your opinion changes.
Or go to Birmingham and watch the stabbings and shootings in the street riots between the Asians and Pakistanis, like happened this week end (and many others).

There is a big difference between gangs and yob culture. Gangs mainly injure and maim members of other gangs although some collateral damage is inevitable. Yobs are out to intimidate, harass and in some cases injure members of the general public.
This is now the norm in UK cities and large towns and as yet may not be the case in villages and countrified areas.
The UK has a huge problem with yobs and a growing problem with inner city gangs, especially within the immigrant populous. Anyone who lives in the UK and denies there is a problem quite frankly has their head stuck up their a*se or lives in a nice quiet village in the middle of the country.

Last edited by Tech21; Oct 26th 2005 at 8:38 am.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Its all OK -apparently the guy that got killed was the father of the bloke who is up on a double attempted murder--so according to the wonderful logic of all these "Pollies"(Polynnesian Islanders-Maori) it makes sense.The dead one had a foot in both camps--Mongrel Mob and Black Power ,he was nearly 40 years old and still was gang associated--majic.And you wonder why the son is a sandwich short of a picnic.
The police also use a expression for pulling over our Asiatic brethren--

D.B.A=driven by Asian. Most if not all Kiwi drivers are the pits--Asians have elevated bad driving to an art form!