Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

room to let / house share please

room to let / house share please

Old May 3rd 2007, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

caitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nice
Default room to let / house share please

I am coming to Auckland within the next month on a full visa intending to live and work. I am looking for some cheap accomodation until get on my feet. Ideally a room in somebodys house or a cheap bedsit in or near Auckland city centre. I am 20 years old, non smoker and not a lay about. Can any one help?
Old May 3rd 2007, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

justinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to all
Default Re: room to let / house share please

Originally Posted by caitlin206 View Post
I am coming to Auckland within the next month on a full visa intending to live and work. I am looking for some cheap accomodation until get on my feet. Ideally a room in somebodys house or a cheap bedsit in or near Auckland city centre. I am 20 years old, non smoker and not a lay about. Can any one help?
Try www.trademe.co.nz there are 1000's of house shares advertised there, most of them in and around Auckland. Problem is you do need a NZ address to register and contact advertisers. I think the NZ Herald also has some in too.
Old May 4th 2007, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

nzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nice
Default Re: room to let / house share please

Originally Posted by caitlin206 View Post
Stay at a backpackers until you get your bearings and locate something suitable