Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Roger Waters... THE WALL

Roger Waters... THE WALL

Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:50 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Waters... THE WALL

I thought I heard someone say Elton John was going to be performing there? Is he? And when?
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:30 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kija
I thought I heard someone say Elton John was going to be performing there? Is he? And when?
look at his website
Old Jul 11th 2011, 11:46 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bga
look at his website
Didn't occur to me to do that

25-Nov-11 Dunedin New Zealand New Forsyth Barr Stadium

Hope I'll be there by then
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

We had tickets for my birthday in may at the O2 but I wasn't well enough to go so Jim went on his own it was third time lucky the last twice I've been in hospital so he refused to go this time he got told your going! He loved it!

Enjoy xx
Old Jul 12th 2011, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

We have tickets for the Thursday night if anyone wants to meet up for a pint

Neil
Old Jul 12th 2011, 4:48 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kevin
Go... do it.... you know you want to.
I'm hanging on for the Big Day out hoping some good bands next year as this year was shite!!!
Old Jul 12th 2011, 4:53 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by love30stm
I'm hanging on for the Big Day out hoping some good bands next year as this year was shite!!!
i had less of an issue with the bands who played and more of an issue with the fact i had to drink in a cage and the sound was shite..
Old Jul 12th 2011, 6:03 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dustybin
i had less of an issue with the bands who played and more of an issue with the fact i had to drink in a cage and the sound was shite..
What you mean drink in a cage?? I didn't go this year no one worth seeing but I went in 2010 when muse was headlining and that was awesome!!!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Looked for tickets, but think I am a little late. It would cost $1,600 for the four of us to go on the Monday and $1,200 on the Wednesday . All the cheaper tickets have been sold. Never mind, should have been quicker.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

Kevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Foxesecho
Looked for tickets, but think I am a little late. It would cost $1,600 for the four of us to go on the Monday and $1,200 on the Wednesday . All the cheaper tickets have been sold. Never mind, should have been quicker.
Awwww sorry to hear that I knew it would sell out quick... but I paid about $640 for our two tickets... the cheaper seats wern't offered first, and I didnt want to miss out so I went with the better ones.... all in all it will cost about two grand I suppose, with flights, hotel and wot not.... but should be a good time! If i had missed it here I would have gone to Aus I guess....
Old Jul 13th 2011, 6:43 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by love30stm
What you mean drink in a cage?? I didn't go this year no one worth seeing but I went in 2010 when muse was headlining and that was awesome!!!
i mainly have an issue with the fact i couldn't just sit in the middle of the pitch and have my beer.. nooo i had to sit behind the fence for fear of inposing my evil habit on the masses

Oh and in a country of no people why have the big day out in a footie stadium, it's not like we are short of open spaces
Old Jul 20th 2011, 3:34 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

.. got tickets for the Saturday Night .. went on pre sale today .. result