Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Robbie back with Take That - good or bad ??

Robbie back with Take That - good or bad ??

Old Jul 20th 2010, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Robbie back with Take That - good or bad ??

Personally I'm of the 'about time' side , but I did still love TT without him as well and enjoyed Robbies own music but , got bored with the whole will he won't he saga ....Will they tour NZ do you think ??
Old Jul 20th 2010, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Robbie back with Take That - good or bad ??

Originally Posted by bolton1
Personally I'm of the 'about time' side , but I did still love TT without him as well and enjoyed Robbies own music but , got bored with the whole will he won't he saga ....Will they tour NZ do you think ??
He needs them far more than they need him don't you think? His last few albums have been pants (imo of course ) but the other 4 boys have just improved with age

How fun it would be if they did come to NZ though, that would be fab
Old Jul 20th 2010, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen TT with and without Robbie and enjoyed both. They are all good showmen

June
Old Jul 20th 2010, 11:04 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in the "with or without thay are all fabulous" camp!

Sadly, NZ seems not to appear on most big groups world map. Oh well, trip over to Oz then Julie!!
Old Jul 21st 2010, 5:04 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'm in the "with or without thay are all fabulous" camp!

Sadly, NZ seems not to appear on most big groups world map. Oh well, trip over to Oz then Julie!!

Bugger!!! You weren't supposed to pick up on this news!! Means I'll have to share him now!
Old Jul 21st 2010, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hey hey I can do my LULU
Old Jul 21st 2010, 6:57 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bolton1
Hey hey I can do my LULU
Oh God ..... I mean Good ...
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by londonescapee
He needs them far more than they need him don't you think? His last few albums have been pants (imo of course ) but the other 4 boys have just improved with age

How fun it would be if they did come to NZ though, that would be fab
Ditto the above!
Old Jul 24th 2010, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all

Yeah...It's good he's back. I'm not a TT,or boy band, fan but surely everyone has a soft spot for Robbie.He's a character and fun. I agree he needs them but not just musically. I think if he's surrounded with his TT mates, he will be able to cope with his demons.Hopefully he won't need the drink and drugs so much.