Reload this Page >

RNZAF / RAF transfers.

RNZAF / RAF transfers.

Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

rickg37 will become famous soon enoughrickg37 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: RNZAF / RAF transfers.

Originally Posted by dmcewan
Well thats it, I've only gone and done it!

EOI submitted, fingers crossed that I get selected and immigration don't kick off about my daughter. Managed to scrape together 185 points (I hope I read the destructions properly).

Good to hear karma on its way we will keep our fingers crossed for you

Rick & Tracy
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Divine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really nice

Hello everyone only 1 week to go!!! getting nervous about the flights now hoping the children will be good as gold! [ i should be so lucky!]
Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

annbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Divine Comedy
Hello everyone only 1 week to go!!! getting nervous about the flights now hoping the children will be good as gold! [ i should be so lucky!]
Hi i am sure the children will be as good as gold, got passports now, dean has got to go and get a drugs test done, for some reason it got missed at Oxford. If anybody on this thread needs anything bringing over, our container will be leaving the UK in the beginning of September, so please pm me with your lists and i will happily send them across. Dont worry MICK AND SHERREN i have got your list!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK DEBBORAH AND CO
Old Jul 9th 2007, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

brujarerdeb is a jewel in the roughbrujarerdeb is a jewel in the roughbrujarerdeb is a jewel in the roughbrujarerdeb is a jewel in the rough

Hi D.C. ta for the reply on the other thread. Good luck with your move.

on another note, folks I'm new to this site so please bear with me

At the mo I'm still in the British Army Air Corps, pilot on Lynx, and looking for info as to transferring to the RNZAF as a pilot. Easy enough some may think, but the thing that goes against me is that I'm not a commissioned officer, but a sergeant, so having had previous emails with them across the water in NZ I get the distinct impression that they're not interested in a non-commissioned oik like me. Does anyone have any details on the recruiting side of life over here in Blighty? Obviously I can go through the procedure once I've arrived in NZ to join, I'm just trying to explore all possibilities etc and to keep the expense down of course! (I can fly already, I just need to prove that I can use a knife and fork properly )

Ta in advance

Bruce
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

rickg37 will become famous soon enoughrickg37 will become famous soon enough

Hi Andy & Debborah enjoy the flights hope you havent been to the cinema much recently as plenty of films to watch in 24 hours

Ann & Dean cant have much room in that container with all those teabags and goodies enjoy the packing experience

And morning Bruce cant offer to much advice on recruitment they are looking for pilots but from above you have already talked to them but here are a couple of links

http://www.airforce.mil.nz/careers/v...ry/default.htm

and contact details

http://www.airforce.mil.nz/careers/o...est-update.htm

do you really want to spend 6 months at sea with six squadron??? but at least you would be used to what three squadron get up to good luck with any applications

Rick

Last edited by rickg37; Jul 9th 2007 at 10:39 pm.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

dmcewan has a brilliant futuredmcewan has a brilliant futuredmcewan has a brilliant futuredmcewan has a brilliant futuredmcewan has a brilliant futuredmcewan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rickg37
Good to hear karma on its way we will keep our fingers crossed for you

Rick & Tracy
Well our EOI has been selected froma cast of thousands and is being "assessed". I am hoping its a good sign seeing as my daughters condition was highlighted on the EOI.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

annbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura about

Well our EOI has been selected froma cast of thousands and is being "assessed". I am hoping its a good sign seeing as my daughters condition was highlighted on the EOI.
CONGRATULATIONS and good luck for the rest of the process
Old Jul 11th 2007, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

Divine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really nice

WOO HOO!!!! Fab news, hope it goes well for you.x
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

WOO HOO!!!! Fab news, hope it goes well for you.x
Good luck for tomorrow, enjoy London and have a RELAXING time in LA. Hope the kids are ok on the flights..

Love Annxxx
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

Thanks !!!!! may be last time i get on for a while!! See you all there soon!!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks !!!!! may be last time i get on for a while!! See you all there soon!!
Hi Debborah

Are you there yet????

Love

Annxxx
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

FishermansFriend is just really niceFishermansFriend is just really niceFishermansFriend is just really niceFishermansFriend is just really niceFishermansFriend is just really niceFishermansFriend is just really niceFishermansFriend is just really niceFishermansFriend is just really nice

Are you there yet?
Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by FishermansFriend
Are you there yet?
No im not there yet, go in october, when do you go???
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsu p: Were here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a journey! The children were fantastic really made me proud! the people around us on the plane looked horrified to be sat by 4 but when we landed they said they were really good kids. Hotel great, got a fab view of Auckland bay.
We all stayed awake all day and went to bed at 6 o'clock couldnt hold out any longer! but we all slept for 14 hours!! so should feel OK for the weekend now, just want to get this swaying feeling to go away!
Catch up on e-mail in abit!
Old Jul 21st 2007, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

GREAT NEWS.......Pleased that it all went smoothly, if you did it with 4 kids i should be able to do it with 2, enjoy and keep us up to date with whats happening.

Enjoy your weekend

Love
Annxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.