Forum Regular

jonesey will become famous soon enoughjonesey will become famous soon enough
Default Re: RNZAF / RAF transfers.

Originally Posted by annbee
Hi Guys

Have managed to get you 2 tins, is that ok,

Love

Annxx

You are a star Ann !! Its little moments like that, you think of Chrimbo back home. But nothing can replace the lifestyle we have here but Quality Street goes a little way to fulfil your taste buds on a Sunny Christmas Day.

Love Mick,Sherren,family xx
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Divine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really nice

Hope you are going to SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Divine Comedy
Hope you are going to SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherren's favourite I'm afraid !! but who knows she might just get around to sharing a few......
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

annbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura about

Well removals came yesterday, finished packing this morning, container arrived at 9.45 and the packing began, at 10.30 it became apparent no matter how they tried it wasnt all going to fit in:curse:. We have had to pay extra to get the rest shipped over (not good) but what can one do. Living in a very empty house for the next week, girls think it is like camping. So only 4 weeks to go, very excited now, party tomorrow night so hopefully lots to eat and drink

love

Annxx
Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

Divine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really nice

Oh Ann,,, sorry it didnt go in. You must have been quite abit over the limit. How much were you quoted? ?
Feel bad now as you have picked up a few bits for us.x I will do your hair for you as repayment
Its a big sense of releif when it finally goes though isnt it.
Enjoy your party, enjoy every minute.
Debborah
Old Sep 16th 2007, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

annbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura about

Hi

Container went as previously posted, cost for the other things is £300.00, will pay that. Yesterday morning of the party, Dean went into the loft which he had told me 3 times he had emptied to find that he had left all yes ALL my christmas things in there, tree, lights, ornaments everything:curse:. So after a bit of cursing and crying we are now trying to work out what we can fit in our suitcases!!! Does anyone know what the limit is for the four of us. Thinking of taking 4 suitcases and a holdall as luggage to go in the hold. Anyway had a GREAT PARTY last night, lots of drink and dancing and more drink, lots of friends from home and from the many places we have been. Very emotional but also so pleased that we had a good send off.

Hope all is going well for you all and see you soon

Love

Annxx
Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

rickg37 will become famous soon enoughrickg37 will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: RNZAF / RAF transfers.

Hi Ann & Dean

Sorry that you are going through the mill with moving but all worth it trust us!!

We came over with two suitcases each both right on the 23kg limit even the kids so we had the maximum but you can only carry one piece of hand luggage.

Plus with your decs make sure all the pine cones and anything natural looking is removed as maf might have a dig through them and the last thing you need at that time of the morning after the flight is some bureaucrat totting up fines for undeclared items:curse:

good luck with squeezing everything in

Rick & Tracy
Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

Hi Rick and Tracey

Thanks for the info Rick, a huge weight of my mind, will now have to go shopping again, now i know what the allowance is

Love Annxxx
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Not MORE shopping!!!!!!!!
Glad you had a great party.
Not good about your xmas decs. The whole lot of mine went missing in a move once and i was really upset too, it is alot of memories isnt it?
It is a big allowance and i dont know cos we didnt do this but i have heard if you ring the airline company and tell them you are emigrating they may give you even more. Worth ringing them to see?
£300 extra isnt too bad, i thought i would be alot more the amount of shopping you are doing!!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Divine Comedy
Not MORE shopping!!!!!!!!
Glad you had a great party.
Not good about your xmas decs. The whole lot of mine went missing in a move once and i was really upset too, it is alot of memories isnt it?
It is a big allowance and i dont know cos we didnt do this but i have heard if you ring the airline company and tell them you are emigrating they may give you even more. Worth ringing them to see?
£300 extra isnt too bad, i thought i would be alot more the amount of shopping you are doing!!
Hi Debborah,

Gives me an excuse to get another tree, but it is the decs that the girls have made, just found out through Badass Barrass, he has said that it is 2 suitcases per person and 23kg i am assuming that that is per case, sowe wont have any trouble it all over.

hope you are ok, forgot to post the card to your mum, i will walk to post office and do it now.

Love

Ann
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by annbee
Hi Debborah,

Gives me an excuse to get another tree, but it is the decs that the girls have made, just found out through Badass Barrass, he has said that it is 2 suitcases per person and 23kg i am assuming that that is per case, sowe wont have any trouble it all over.

hope you are ok, forgot to post the card to your mum, i will walk to post office and do it now.

Love

Ann

Hey Ann

Badass Barrass is correct, we came through don't forget with 64kg each person including the kids as you are going through the emigrating category so do what we did and stack up with suitcases it all goes through the same process even if you go through cattle class. We did the same and bought 6 suitcases and loaded up to the max. It was worth it even if you get two black cabs like we did and you get all your claim back on induction.

Cheers
Mick
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Hey Mick

Thanks for that will deffo have to do a bit of retail therapy before i come over, fed up with sleeping on a blow up bed, it is a nightmare:curse:, but not for long, only 4 weeks and counting.

Love

Annxx
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice

Hi All,
Just asking again in case anyone missed my last email. Is there any ROCKS who have joined the NZRAF or Army???????????

Best Regards

Per Ardua.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rockape
Hi All,
Just asking again in case anyone missed my last email. Is there any ROCKS who have joined the NZRAF or Army???????????

Best Regards

Per Ardua.
Hi Rockape,

There are ex RAFREGT who have joined the RNZAF and joined up in the AIR SECURITY trade group, not sure if they are actively recruiting still from the UK but can ask some of the lads if you need more info.

Cheers,
Mick
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Not more can happen surely Went on a run last night, fell over, hospital, xrays, luckily not broken, torn tendons and ligaments. Now off work and hobbling around on crutches:curse:

Annxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.