RNZAF - Housing

Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Barrow in Furness waiting to fly out to Auckland on Feb 12!
richyandkat will become famous soon enoughrichyandkat will become famous soon enough
Default RNZAF - Housing

Hello,

Me and the wife are coming out to auckland in 2008, I've got a job in the RNZAF, we'll prob be getting a married quarter to start with, Is anyone on here at or know what the housing is like at base auckland and how much it is???

Cheers
Old Jul 25th 2007, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

annbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: RNZAF - Housing

Originally Posted by richyandkat
Hello,

Me and the wife are coming out to auckland in 2008, I've got a job in the RNZAF, we'll prob be getting a married quarter to start with, Is anyone on here at or know what the housing is like at base auckland and how much it is???

Cheers
Hi

If you look on page 2, you will see a rnzaf thread, with answers and pictures for all to see. We are going out in October to Auckland and we have friends out there already, houses are fine, wooden, one storey, loads of questions and answers, feel free to ask any that have not been covered. Lots of people on the thread are already out there, so you get first hand experience

Hope this helps and good luck with your move

Ann
Old Jul 26th 2007, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

rickg37 will become famous soon enoughrickg37 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: RNZAF - Housing

Originally Posted by annbee
Hi

If you look on page 2, you will see a rnzaf thread, with answers and pictures for all to see. We are going out in October to Auckland and we have friends out there already, houses are fine, wooden, one storey, loads of questions and answers, feel free to ask any that have not been covered. Lots of people on the thread are already out there, so you get first hand experience

Hope this helps and good luck with your move

Ann
Hi

Our rent is $250 a fortnight the housing is fine Ive seen worse in the UK. All have decent sized plots and are detached if you drag back through the RNZAF posts couple of outside pics. Not massive inside but neithers a 20 ft container and no fixed design so one may have a kitchen diner and another a living room diner so luck of the draw.

Cheers and welcome to the forum

Rick & Tracy