RIP Moko

Old Jul 9th 2010, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Charlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant future
Default RIP Moko

Sad day: http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/3897...e-dolphin-dead

I know that some members of the Expats forum actually saw Moko, and I also wished I was one of them.

Once the tests are done to try and discover what the cause of death was, I understand a monument will be erected. Quite right too.
Old Jul 9th 2010, 11:21 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Moko

Originally Posted by mpg

I know that some members of the Expats forum actually saw Moko, and I also wished I was one of them.

Once the tests are done to try and discover what the cause of death was, I understand a monument will be erected. Quite right too.

Old Jul 9th 2010, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Wilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to all

Lorry load of Batter and Potatoes few cold ones and a giant deep fat fryer are in order
Old Jul 9th 2010, 3:18 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mpg

Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:52 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Very sad news really.

Hoping he died of old age rather than anything else.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 3:22 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
Very sad news really.

Hoping he died of old age rather than anything else.
It seems DOC are conducting an autoposy to establish cause of death and confirm identity due to the public interest. They will then consult with local iwi regarding burial/blessing on Matakana so I understand.

I was one of the fortunate ones to see him when he appeard in the Mount.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

ahhh, I didn't know who Moko was until I read the link. Its so sad RIP Moko xxx
Old Jul 10th 2010, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Him and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of light

He was only 4 years old Bevs .....I hope he dies of a natural cause and nobody hurt him
Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I heard, I like Dolphins
Old Jul 10th 2010, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of

I saw Moko lots of times and it is really sad that he as died. Watching him was a really beautiful sight.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

its only a bloody dolphin
Old Jul 12th 2010, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Wilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to all

Originally Posted by colandros
its only a bloody dolphin
Ha ha ha i think your going to start something here
Old Jul 12th 2010, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

If you eat tuna or have fed it to you cat/dog odds on thousands have died to get it to your plate.
just seems a bit hypocritical to me

I like tuna so does my dog.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by colandros
If you eat tuna or have fed it to you cat/dog odds on thousands have died to get it to your plate.
just seems a bit hypocritical to me

I like tuna so does my dog.
That Dolphin had great Porpoise in life
Old Jul 13th 2010, 6:47 am
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Groan!!

I heard on the grapevine that he'd got caught in a gill net, which is very sad.

And that's why I don't buy it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.