RIP Jade Goody

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy RIP Jade Goody

just saw this:

"Jade Goody dies"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7925719.stm

Love her or hate her...it's such a waste of life...she was only 27!
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 8:28 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: RIP Jade Goody

Originally Posted by iwannagonow
just saw this:

"Jade Goody dies"

Oh dear ... How awful, those poor boys. What a sorry, truly sad, early end for her and her loved ones.

As you say, love her or hate her, it's too bloody young to die.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 8:29 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

aw that is so sad
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Tranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond repute

I was certainly no fan, but from the moment she realised she was dying, all her strength focussed on using the only asset she had - her celebrity - to provide as best she could for her sons. And she did too. Whatever you think of her (and I imagine there'll be a few "opinions" voiced on here) when the shit came down, she stepped up for her kids. And there's many that wouldn't/didn't.

I, for one, hopes she rests in peace, safe in the knowledge that she really did do her best for her boys.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tranmere Rover
I was certainly no fan, but from the moment she realised she was dying, all her strength focussed on using the only asset she had - her celebrity - to provide as best she could for her sons. And she did too. Whatever you think of her (and I imagine there'll be a few "opinions" voiced on here) when the shit came down, she stepped up for her kids. And there's many that wouldn't/didn't.

I, for one, hopes she rests in peace, safe in the knowledge that she really did do her best for her boys.

Well said...I couldn't have put it better myself...I totally agree!
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

DONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really nice

Very sad news, at least she is out of pain and at peace

RIP Jade

Sarah x
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:04 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear she has finally succumbed to her cancer. My heart goes out to all those she has left behind, especially her boys. Today is Mothers Day in the UK; how ironic
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:38 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, well said. Aw I hadn't heard and I feel very sad now
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwannagonow
just saw this:

"Jade Goody dies"

Totally agree - hopefully her boys will be well cared for and people will leave them and her family to greave.

I hope that her story will in turn ensure that more women go for smears and that the detection rate for cervical cancer increases and possible deaths reduce!
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Soppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud of

I agree totally. It's very sad particularly as it was Mother's Day in the UK. Every time I've watched anything do to with Jade in the past weeks I've alway ended in tears as I am now. Regardless of what you thought of her she's a human being and more importantly a mum to two little boys.

Rest in Peace Jade may you watch your sons grow from afar.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Someone put this message on facebook I thought it was a very fitting tribute.

June

I wrote this poem a while ago, i would like to dedicate it in memory of Jade and anyone else who has lost a loved one, I hope my words bring a little comfort to you x
GODS CHOICE
As God reached down, he chose a rose
For his own special garden,
I touched his hand and then I said
“Dear God, I beg your pardon,
You can’t take her it’s much too soon
She is too special to let go”
But God just said, “I know that’s why
I want to watch her grow,
I will care for her and nurture her
With tender loving care
She’ll be my special rose
That can’t be nurtured there
I’ll bring the smile back to her face
I will take away her pain
I’ll let the sun shine down on her
So she’ll be happy again”
So I let God just carry on
“Thank you”, he said
“She knows,
That the one’s I take are Special
And she’s my very special ROSE.

By Janet Simnor©
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nero
I hope that her story will in turn ensure that more women go for smears and that the detection rate for cervical cancer increases and possible deaths reduce!
The tragedy is that she had not gone for her recommended treatment when asked. It is not a one test wonder, it is a screening programme. Women must attend regularly, and attend for follow-up monitoring &/or treatment if required.

I'm glad that Jade has raised the awareness, and wish her & her family peace.