Riots.

Old Aug 9th 2011, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

DC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Riots.

I wonder how all those oligarchs and sheiks who poured their money into the "safety of London bricks and mortar" over recent years are feeling.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 12:35 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
"Recreational Rioting" - police station in Birmingham now set on fire. I think it will come down to the army.
Aye. Should have already been done IMVHO.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 12:35 am
Account Closed

billingham is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DC10
I wonder how all those oligarchs and sheiks who poured their money into the "safety of London bricks and mortar" over recent years are feeling.
Probably safer than anyone who invested in property which lies on a fault line.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msi...195%2C0.298691

Map of all the riot hot spots.

It's all so very sad watching these thugs take over and burn and loot their way through London. It's also now reached Liverpool and other areas of the UK.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 12:41 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DC10
I don't .

My thoughts are with the Joe Soaps and their families who have no part in any of this , yet it impacts on their lives. Like your Dad for instance. Our family & friends back in the UK, London, Brum, Wolvo & other cities. That's where my thoughts lay.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I don't .

My thoughts are with the Joe Soaps and their families who have no part in any of this , yet it impacts on their lives. Like your Dad for instance. Our family & friends back in the UK, London, Brum, Wolvo & other cities. That's where my thoughts lay.
Lets hope the PM has the balls during the Cobra meeting he's chairing today to get out the soldiers. Please, please, please get them out and crush these verminous bastards. I hope some mega big sentences get given down too. I feel so sorry for the young, old and innocent. I feel sorry for plod too. Not often I have much sympathy for that lot.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 12:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Genesis
Lets hope the PM has the balls during the Cobra meeting he's chairing today to get out the soldiers. Please, please, please get them out and crush these verminous bastards. I hope some mega big sentences get given down too. I feel so sorry for the young, old and innocent. I feel sorry for plod too. Not often I have much sympathy for that lot.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billingham
Many of the looters are actually too young to be arrested. The rest are mainly teenagers.
So there you have it kids looting and rioting with no consequences for their actions so they become the "poor wee kids all cought up with the big bad men and who didnt know any better" my arse these kids are clever enough to choose to loot, they know the basic right or wrongs and they choose to break the law knowing only too well that there will be little to no action taken against them as far as they go i say bring back borstal or put them into the army cadets or the actual army if they are old enough.

We didnt create a dysfunctional society this has been systematicaly manufactured over the years by the same people who are rioting just now and even by their parents and possibly their parents.

Society does not creat a bunch of people to flout the law and riot, people choose to do these things for their own self purpose, it has nothing to do with the general society they are in, if they took a bit of pride in their society these things would never happen, but they make a descision to become law breakers and harm the rest of the decent people round about them who want to live in that place and have done so for many years.

As kids are growing up now there is no fear of the law or of thjeir parents, the law cannot punish then for fear of it being suied for breaching their human rights, parents cannot disipline for fear of being arrested for child abuse, schools cannot disipline other than detention and lines, the country has gone soft.

Corpral punishment in schools, bring back the belt, easy place to start

Allow parents to actually disipline their on kids (yes of course if it becomaes actual abuse make an example of them) but a good old hiding or a hard clip round the ear when they were younger might have put them on another path.

Bring back borstal for young offenders

Bring back conscription for older ones

and finally

Make sure the punishment is an actual deterrant if they are involved in these riots and looting, min 10 years !!! if they are not british nationals or residents 10 years then boot them out.

Ok my rant is done for today
Old Aug 9th 2011, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alanmacc
So there you have it kids looting and rioting with no consequences for their actions so they become the "poor wee kids all cought up with the big bad men and who didnt know any better" my arse these kids are clever enough to choose to loot, they know the basic right or wrongs and they choose to break the law knowing only too well that there will be little to no action taken against them as far as they go i say bring back borstal or put them into the army cadets or the actual army if they are old enough.

We didnt create a dysfunctional society this has been systematicaly manufactured over the years by the same people who are rioting just now and even by their parents and possibly their parents.

Society does not creat a bunch of people to flout the law and riot, people choose to do these things for their own self purpose, it has nothing to do with the general society they are in, if they took a bit of pride in their society these things would never happen, but they make a descision to become law breakers and harm the rest of the decent people round about them who want to live in that place and have done so for many years.

As kids are growing up now there is no fear of the law or of thjeir parents, the law cannot punish then for fear of it being suied for breaching their human rights, parents cannot disipline for fear of being arrested for child abuse, schools cannot disipline other than detention and lines, the country has gone soft.

Corpral punishment in schools, bring back the belt, easy place to start

Allow parents to actually disipline their on kids (yes of course if it becomaes actual abuse make an example of them) but a good old hiding or a hard clip round the ear when they were younger might have put them on another path.

Bring back borstal for young offenders

Bring back conscription for older ones

and finally

Make sure the punishment is an actual deterrant if they are involved in these riots and looting, min 10 years !!! if they are not british nationals or residents 10 years then boot them out.

Ok my rant is done for today

Ranting? You are talking sense. I hate all this PC bollocks we see today. I would vote the cane back in tomorrow. My son needs a good caning. I am sick of him throwing the law in my face (he's a very, very clever 10 year old). When he grows up he is not going to understand if he disses someone other than his dad they won't take away his DS they will take his front teeth out! I had loads of coporal punishment as a child, it did me no harm and I have a very, very healthy respect of law and order. We need lots of discipline and equal amounts of love and care for our kids. No wonder the world has gone to soft, smelly, squidgy shite.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 1:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by alanmacc

I don't quite understand your logic - you say we did not create this society, then illustrate how we did?

This has been brewing for years, as you say, by ever greater compliance with the liberal brigade who champion the rights of the poor children. We need to get very tough, very soon with this generation - and don't just imagine this problem is unique to the UK.

You will just have to believe me - my stance on discipline with young people is way, way outside the normal, namby pamby, totally ineffectual way in which schools are run. All I have said is 'don't kill them' !!!

In schools for the past 20 years, the number of 'unteachable' kids has grown at an alarming rate. They have zero respect for anyone, and no future beyond a life of crime. Brace yourselves people, there is no easy answer to this one.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 1:40 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billingham
Brace yourselves people, there is no easy answer to this one.
Amen to that. I am not for shooting the looters- sounds like a Mad Max style society!

We have this massive underclass of people who feel they're owed a living for doing nothing. That's what we need to do something about. What, I've no idea!
Old Aug 9th 2011, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
Amen to that. I am not for shooting the looters- sounds like a Mad Max style society!

We have this massive underclass of people who feel they're owed a living for doing nothing. That's what we need to do something about. What, I've no idea!
Just watch the BBC news, look at a few of the victims and then you will see why some of us want to see some looters and rioters despatched off this mortal coil.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 1:53 am

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

Too late? No its not. Get them in now. Personally I would have done it as soon as the contaigon set in. They got no balls those in charge. It would send out a message to the world that we ain't taking no shit and moreover we are in charge not these mindless scum. Personaly if I had it my way anyone who was rioting/looting would be shot on sight. They do it elsewhere why not in the Uk?? I know that if they knocked out a few rioters the idea of rioting would soon seem like a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea. Too pussy, too weak. We need strength and discipline in the UK. Especially when you see these filthy scum like individuals (from ALL races) doing what they are doing. I can't believe they can do this to their own neighbourhoods. All this talk of being hard up, jobless etc is utter bollocks. The people in India who are waaaaaaaaaaaaay worse off don't behave like this. I do hope some genuine rioters feel the very, very rough end of a police baton.
I was referring to your comment get the army in before it's "too late" before it spreads - Bristol and Liverpool too now.

I totally agree, get the army in, get rid of all the media from the area and give the thugs a good thrashing.

It's just a total excuse for every gang and intellectually challenged idiot in the country to get out, cause trouble and get some free stuff from some poor local business.

The stuff from Comet looted last night appeared on street corners within hours - new tellies for 20 pounds cash!

Last edited by P18PPS; Aug 9th 2011 at 1:58 am. Reason: add
Old Aug 9th 2011, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by P18PPS
I was referring to your comment get the army in before it's "too late" before it spreads - Bristol and Liverpool too now.
Cobra meeting not until 9am GMT today. I fear way more contaigon will be on the streets by then. This makes the 1980's riots look like a tea party.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 2:07 am
Account Closed

Just watch the BBC news, look at a few of the victims and then you will see why some of us want to see some looters and rioters despatched off this mortal coil.
Just out of interest - how would you differentiate between the 20 year old hell bent on destruction, and the 11 year old out with his mates nicking a pair of Nike trainers? Unless of course you are saying take your time, arrest them, take them to court, find them guilty, then give them the death penalty for burning a car, whilst the rapist gets 5 years - yeah, good call.

You will just create another set of victims.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.